Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 213. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:09:13 PM
1 ETH its too much? Some ICo have much more minimum requiments for pre-sale for example. Its only chance to win.
5000 SCT its for 1 person only?  Huh

I think that's low too.

But we must take into account that some small wallets want their share too  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 05, 2017, 04:48:36 PM
SOMA & UTRUST. My two favourite ICOs in partnership  Grin
there are also my favorites i think that with their partnership,the success of both will be inevitable...

UTRUST will be used as partnership for many new ICO's I think when it needed a payment gateway.
SOMA needs a good payment gateway with crypto's for there items they will sell. The both will benefit from this partnership!

Cant wait to see this project go live!
Great work you guys are doing here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
October 05, 2017, 04:22:23 PM
there are also my favorites i think that with their partnership,the success of both will be inevitable...

They are very complimentary. I was a bit worried about UTRUST having to find partners to actually use/offer their payment system, but with this partnership with SOMA they have a partner where they can prove their technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 05, 2017, 04:12:08 PM
found short SOMA review, a little bit with an accent, but everything is clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OAcqIcv-M
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 05, 2017, 03:53:53 PM
I did not quite catch how Soma will earn money beyond the ICO and if/how the profits flow back to the investors. Has anyone figured it out?
Activity: 392
October 05, 2017, 03:32:13 PM
Cool project,
But I couldn't really understand how does the IIC actually work?

What would be a simple real life example?

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

So first of all, Soma will have to function for quite some time for IIC to actually become meaningful since the items has to be traded only on their platform.
Other thing is how the II card will be bound to the item? Every re-seller can just make a new card and promote it with a different history.
I think you will have to write the product number on the card.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 05, 2017, 03:11:56 PM
Loving a lot of the references even in the name of the ICO. Good luck!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
October 05, 2017, 03:08:23 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 03:06:25 PM
wow. now every eth you invest you get in to lottery ticket to win 5000 SCT https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915964812114452480
The winner will have a nice bonus + this will be an additional incentive to invest, great idea
tiger5056, thank for this link

so, minimum to contribute is 1 ETH to get lottery ticket?
Yes , "for every 1 ETH", so it means the minimum is 1 ETH.
Thats quite a lot for me  Grin

maybe it's a lot , but it's good to incentivize large investments. in my opinion it's not that large of an amount. I've invested that before.
large investors invest more 1k ETH, I think this bonus is more for ordinary investors, who believe in the project and invest part of their funds
1k ETH is at current prices someting about 300,000$. Most of "large investors" in crypto worlds don't invest that much in one project (due to high market volatility). Most of them put no more than 100 ETH in on project. Anyway I like this lottery idea Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 05, 2017, 02:58:47 PM
wow. now every eth you invest you get in to lottery ticket to win 5000 SCT https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915964812114452480
The winner will have a nice bonus + this will be an additional incentive to invest, great idea

maybe it's a lot , but it's good to incentivize large investments. in my opinion it's not that large of an amount. I've invested that before.

large investors invest more 1k ETH, I think this bonus is more for ordinary investors, who believe in the project and invest part of their funds

Actually, it's not a bonus but a lottery ticket with which you can win this bonus. I understand that for every ETH one ticket is issued, so in the end big investors get more lottery tickets, thus have bigger chances to win the bonus. But anyway, it's a good marketing move  Smiley
Activity: 364
October 05, 2017, 02:56:12 PM
Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

I really like the part of the IIC!
I'm sure they will get the patent for this feature and when it does it will help a lot for the future buyers of valuable items. The see the history, price evolution, ...

I really see a future in the art world with this pratform. There is a lot of money in the art scene Wink
Great work team

Is the IIC patent pending?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 05, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
1 ETH its too much? Some ICo have much more minimum requiments for pre-sale for example. Its only chance to win.
5000 SCT its for 1 person only?  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
October 05, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

Activity: 588
October 05, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 05, 2017, 02:36:56 PM
Cool project,

So first of all, Soma will have to function for quite some time for IIC to actually become meaningful since the items has to be traded only on their platform.
Other thing is how the II card will be bound to the item? Every re-seller can just make a new card and promote it with a different history.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 05, 2017, 02:36:09 PM
Cool project,

I really like the part of the IIC!
I'm sure they will get the patent for this feature and when it does it will help a lot for the future buyers of valuable items. The see the history, price evolution, ...

I really see a future in the art world with this pratform. There is a lot of money in the art scene Wink
Great work team
Activity: 294
October 05, 2017, 02:17:25 PM
Cool project,

Thanks for the explanation. I had some difficulties understanding everything too.
Activity: 392
October 05, 2017, 01:34:32 PM
Cool project,

This sounds awesome! It's like a public ledger for the items? This could be huge
This will be a perfect platform for non-disposable things. I think it will help reducing trash that still works.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 05, 2017, 01:15:36 PM
Cool project,

This sounds awesome! It's like a public ledger for the items? This could be huge
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 01:10:46 PM
Congratulations on the recently announced  partnership with Utrust. It is good to see technology transfers and collaboration happening in the crypto world. This will definitely enhanced the trust in SOMA...  and Utrust too. My question is how will you work out the Service Level Agreement with Utrust in terms of the volatility of the exchange rates. Will you seek preferential rates/service of go with the normal service they are providing for everything?
Jump to: