Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 39. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Get close to Nature and go hang out with African Elephants in this VR Experience! #Signals #Spectiv

https://www.spectivvr.tv/v/185

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/970777552871714816

"We will be releasing a dedicated Signal Token wallet very soon! You will be able to download this wallet on your local machine to store and transfer SIG."---- great news one by one.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Get close to Nature and go hang out with African Elephants in this VR Experience! #Signals #Spectiv

https://www.spectivvr.tv/v/185

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/970777552871714816
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Try out an amazing Virtual Reality experience. Fly around the world with Google Earth VR! #VR #Signals #Spectiv
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/970786262255849479
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hey whether bounty pool of Spectiv is 3% or 4%? Would really love to know how many tokens we will receive from them.

I think it is 3% after all, but I'm not 100% sure. The team changed it after the first bounty ended and second was announced.
I also think that this is likely to be 3%. But I would like to hear more specific information from the team
It is 3%, team decided to change bounty amount to 3% from 2% due too long adv. They were even changed it to 4% but it was cancelled because they paused bounty campaign for 2 months.

Yes, they mentioned 3% for the bounty people. They mentioned they are going to distribute the bounty from Feb 28 but till now they didn't distribute to people. May be we have to wait for another week to get the bounty.
the spread has not updated yet, maybe the team is busy with something else, the price of spectiv on bit-z is lower than ico price, so its not a good time to distribute the bounty tokens now
Its all updated visit the bounty thread for it to see. Distribution is going to happen just like they say because if they didn't distribute it now more likely there will be eagerness and bash from the participants who sticks on the date or week that has been due.
Even if they decide to delay payments, I hope not more than a week. After all, we are all waiting for this, I think that they do not want to upset us Smiley
Well, it has been a long ride, we've started to promote the Spectiv project eight months ago, and finally we should now receive our deserved tokens. Let's hope the project will deliver a successful platform.
It really lasted a rather long time, and I think that we deserved a good reward, in the future this project is bound to be successful
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Today we are going to get social media bounty from spectiv, they mentioned on March 4th they are going to distribute the bounty but they didn't clearly mention what bounty they are going to release but in the telegram, CEO mentioned it will be by tonight.
Thanks spectivr team i received my SIG tokens.
They distribute tokens to the signature participants i don't know about the social media, but i'm sure it will be next to distribute be patience all is in the process now.

Founder SPECTIV scammer. I became victim of a scam from Dylan.
After participation in two signature companies this freak out sent my tokens to 0x14CB4D41120cd1c73fB364c0D2cB644830c17187
This 0x14CB4D41120cd1c73fB364c0D2cB644830c17187 Did not participate in the bounty, but HE take a 2 bounty.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x14cb4d41120cd1c73fb364c0d2cb644830c17187#tokentxns

I wanted to write escrow:  Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19985868

His mail Unavailable
[email protected]

http://prntscr.com/in7ift

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Today we are going to get social media bounty from spectiv, they mentioned on March 4th they are going to distribute the bounty but they didn't clearly mention what bounty they are going to release but in the telegram, CEO mentioned it will be by tonight.
Thanks spectivr team i received my SIG tokens.
They distribute tokens to the signature participants i don't know about the social media, but i'm sure it will be next to distribute be patience all is in the process now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Dear, reading the whitepaper, in the section of the token, I was left with a doubt, the value of the token in the ICO was 650 SIG for 1 ETH?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Spectiv will be aired on FOX maybe early mid and another show after that they will announce also partnership in coming months this a good sign for investors.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Hey whether bounty pool of Spectiv is 3% or 4%? Would really love to know how many tokens we will receive from them.

I think it is 3% after all, but I'm not 100% sure. The team changed it after the first bounty ended and second was announced.
I also think that this is likely to be 3%. But I would like to hear more specific information from the team
It is 3%, team decided to change bounty amount to 3% from 2% due too long adv. They were even changed it to 4% but it was cancelled because they paused bounty campaign for 2 months.

Yes, they mentioned 3% for the bounty people. They mentioned they are going to distribute the bounty from Feb 28 but till now they didn't distribute to people. May be we have to wait for another week to get the bounty.
the spread has not updated yet, maybe the team is busy with something else, the price of spectiv on bit-z is lower than ico price, so its not a good time to distribute the bounty tokens now
Its all updated visit the bounty thread for it to see. Distribution is going to happen just like they say because if they didn't distribute it now more likely there will be eagerness and bash from the participants who sticks on the date or week that has been due.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Hello, what is the ico price of spectv tokens? And is it already isted on bit -z? Any exchange other than that?

1 ETH gave us 9500 SIG tokens. I don't think SIG is listed on bit-z yet (could be wrong). You can trade SIG on hitbtc (https://hitbtc.com/SIG-to-BTC)
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Hello, what is the ico price of spectv tokens? And is it already isted on bit -z? Any exchange other than that?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134

Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Well, it has been a long ride, we've started to promote the Spectiv project eight months ago, and finally we should now receive our deserved tokens. Let's hope the project will deliver a successful platform.
Tokens will be distributed at the end of January when the smart contract is executed.

Investors received their tokens? And what tokens symbol here? I cant find this on coinmarketcap. Token trading anywhere already?
I also could not find a token on the coinmarketcap. As far as I know, this means that the token has not yet been released for sale

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Tokens will be distributed at the end of January when the smart contract is executed.

Investors received their tokens? And what tokens symbol here? I cant find this on coinmarketcap. Token trading anywhere already?
Pages:
Jump to: