Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 43. (Read 64477 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?

After searching on telegram I found this two spreadsheet but this are not official sheets this is created by some user.
R1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xY381ObLDuOyH8TK5ilRm4u2fzNn9MaH2hD18MttgY/edit#gid=2079842833
R2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496

Please note that this is unofficial spreadsheet that I found in telegram the calculations could be wrong.

Thanks for the tables!
As there are many of them)))
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
What markets are Spectiv currently focusing on? I've read somewhere that the clothing industry are focusing more on VR and presenting collections using the technology. Is that a potential market? Sports and gaming are obvious, as well as movies. Would be interesting to know a little bit more whats in the pipeline.

Hello!
In fact, the project will primarily support streaming.
There will be a show from the show, concerts, interesting places.
For example, it was now bright to watch the Olympic Games with the help of the project.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?

After searching on telegram I found this two spreadsheet but this are not official sheets this is created by some user.
R1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xY381ObLDuOyH8TK5ilRm4u2fzNn9MaH2hD18MttgY/edit#gid=2079842833
R2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496

Please note that this is unofficial spreadsheet that I found in telegram the calculations could be wrong.

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.
Did the dev or manager tell you if the people who participated in bounty #1 will receive along with the #2 participants? I'm asking this question because the rules have changed from first to second, and I do not know if the rewards will be distributed proportionally. Undecided

Yea they mentioned it in several times on telegram channel both bounty #1 and #2 will receive the tokens at the same time.

I hope so. I am looking for spreadsheet bounty 2 already finished calculating the amount to be shared. but for bounty 1 why there is no calculation until now. hopefully the team immediately give an explanation about it

You were saying that they already calculated the amount for R#2 bounty so is this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit#gid=1813357509) the wrong spreadsheet for round 2 campaign?

maybe he meant it was this spreadsheets R#2 bounty (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496) but i'm not sure this spreadsheets, its from dev spectiv team or not.. cause i got these spreadsheets from other people shared to the spectiv bounty post.  Smiley

Oh, this is the first time I saw this spreadsheet. Is there any way by which we can find out if this is the official spreadsheet or not?
a very good question! I think a lot of people are interested in this
as far i know stakes are not calculated as both(bounty 1 and bounty 2 ) spreadsheet are not complete but there was attempt by a user for bounty 2 spreadsheet i.e he calculated the stakes but currently no official completed spreadsheet is there.

They made a lot of mistakes in the spreadsheet by not allocating coin to the people who wear the signature until the end of the campaign. To whom we have to contact because people who mentioned  "not wearing Signature" for them there is no stakes allocated to them.

this is sad but unfortunately it happens all the time.. i think every bounty campaign of even very promising ico has such mistakes in stakes counting... so are they willing to check your stakes and correct the mistakes in the spreadsheets?
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What markets are Spectiv currently focusing on? I've read somewhere that the clothing industry are focusing more on VR and presenting collections using the technology. Is that a potential market? Sports and gaming are obvious, as well as movies. Would be interesting to know a little bit more whats in the pipeline.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
already the third week of February, and tokens as it was not so and no ... on the purse

Are you talking about the Bounty! they mentioned already that they are going distribute the token by the end of the February. Now they are in the development process for Spectiv VR wallets etc.
Did the dev or manager tell you if the people who participated in bounty #1 will receive along with the #2 participants? I'm asking this question because the rules have changed from first to second, and I do not know if the rewards will be distributed proportionally. Undecided

Yea they mentioned it in several times on telegram channel both bounty #1 and #2 will receive the tokens at the same time.

I hope so. I am looking for spreadsheet bounty 2 already finished calculating the amount to be shared. but for bounty 1 why there is no calculation until now. hopefully the team immediately give an explanation about it

You were saying that they already calculated the amount for R#2 bounty so is this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit#gid=1813357509) the wrong spreadsheet for round 2 campaign?

maybe he meant it was this spreadsheets R#2 bounty (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496) but i'm not sure this spreadsheets, its from dev spectiv team or not.. cause i got these spreadsheets from other people shared to the spectiv bounty post.  Smiley

Oh, this is the first time I saw this spreadsheet. Is there any way by which we can find out if this is the official spreadsheet or not?
as far i know stakes are not calculated as both(bounty 1 and bounty 2 ) spreadsheet are not complete but there was attempt by a user for bounty 2 spreadsheet i.e he calculated the stakes but currently no official completed spreadsheet is there.

They made a lot of mistakes in the spreadsheet by not allocating coin to the people who wear the signature until the end of the campaign. To whom we have to contact because people who mentioned  "not wearing Signature" for them there is no stakes allocated to them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
The token is still not listed on Bit-Z... Anyone knows why? I thought listing is officially confirmed
Anyway the product is much more important so there is nothing to worry about right now
Activity: 585
Merit: 251

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BintexFutures

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

BintexFutures

Yes, I also heard information that our reward will be paid at the end of February, so we have nothing to worry about
I have nothing against the project Spectiv, I'm generally like projects which work in the development of VR & AR technologies and even on the blockchain, but Ima little bit confused for payments to the bounty participants. Undecided
I think that this is not so important. Even if there is some confusion, this is just a trifle, I think that soon everything will be decided
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

BintexFutures

BintexFutures
about payment for the bounty they mention in telegram at the end of this february. hopefully they are consistent with what they mention. and I see the price in the current market is far from the price at ico time.

Price is almost half of the ICO price. Once we get listed on some good exchange i guess only then sigs will start going up.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Don't worry so much. The crypto scene is still very young, most still don't know how crypto works and they just know Bitcoin is magic internet money. Spectiv's rise will come when the mainstream understands crypto more. So, we have so much time to look forward to. Spectiv is early to capitalize on that, an early mover.
Activity: 116
SPECTIV FAQ:

1. Have Signal Tokens been distributed?
All ICO tokens have been distributed, bounty tokens will be distributed later this month.

2. I purchased tokens, but I have not received them yet. What is wrong?
Most likely this just means that you haven't added the tokens to your wallet yet, please follow this guide to see the tokens in your wallet: https://medium.com/spectiv-vr/how-to-add-signal-tokens-to-myetherwallet-43138dc645e9

If you still see 0 Sigs, then you likely did not complete KYC and your ETH was refunded to you. If you still think you have an issue, then email [email protected]

3. What are you currently working on?
We are currently hard at work developing the next releases of the Signal Token Marketplace and the Spectiv VR site. We are also working on developing a dedicated Signal Token Wallet and blockchain Explorer.

4. What about the team?
We have a strong core team of full-time employees, and we are currently in the hiring process to bring on 2 more employees. We are expanding our development and marketing teams.

5. What can I use my Signal Tokens for?
Right now you can use your Signal Tokens to create advertising campaigns for any content you want to promote on the Signal Token Marketplace. In the next couple of months you will be able to use Signal tokens within Spectiv VR for things like tipping and purchasing premium content.

6. What was the Token Sale price?
The base price for Signal Tokens was 9500 Sigs/ETH, and then there were varying bonuses ranging from 0-100% depending on the stage that buyers purchased Sigs in.
Pages:
Jump to: