Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Specular (SPEK) Token / Long Hold Rewards - page 4. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
This project is one of the best IcO for this year, the team here is also spotless  Smiley
Activity: 252
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point How are u going to be profitable?
Activity: 210
It looks like a promising project, it will attract a large number of investors! What do I need to join the referral?
Activity: 168
Hi, could you tell us in detail how will the protection against fraud be implemented? Thank you
Activity: 308
How many blockchain platforms will project support? In my opinion - the more of them, the better it is.
copper member
Activity: 14
Cryptune - Universal POS
Sounds like an amazing project. Cant wait to see the future of it
Activity: 19
Bonus tokens are tolerable, and have grown. Specular coin is a new coin for long term. Expect this token to flood the market with ease and high value.  Grin Grin
Activity: 68
i will support this project with my team
until finish the ico stage... a lot of investment company is risky invest on what you can afford to lose....
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
the total supply of coins from this project is very limited with the price increase each phase of the sale of coins, but I do not see the schedule of the coin sale will be done, where I can see the information about the ICO schedule?
Activity: 266
How many tokens can I buy for 1 ETN?
Activity: 364
Hello team. I hope for the successful development of the project! I see that a lot has already been done.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Very Interesting project, is there a bounty program? Thanks
Activity: 327
An interesting project and a very good team. I follow the project, I will definitely participate!  Smiley
Activity: 201
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
Activity: 139
What payment systems are you going to collaborate with in the future?
Activity: 56
Who are your closest competitors? How do you assess your position in the ICO market?
Activity: 160
Hi,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Activity: 162
The project looks legit.Where do you registered at?
Activity: 181
I want to see development this this new project, it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this new ICO will be success    Smiley
Activity: 177
Do you have a YouTube channel or a video project review?
Pages:
Jump to: