Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Specular (SPEK) Token / Long Hold Rewards - page 7. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think this is a perfect project and I will join for a token
Egretia
Activity: 56
Hi, what wallets can I use to pay for your tokens?
There is buying tokens through coingate, so there are any wallet acceptable as there so many different currencies.
Activity: 154
Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
Activity: 56
Hi, what wallets can I use to pay for your tokens?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of such projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.

they will show different things than other projects, holding this token longer will probably make this project better in the future. we want to be more convinced again how you do in the future. so we can be more interested in investing
Activity: 266
How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of such projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
I also know some look-like platform, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know…
Activity: 280
Activity: 160
Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? Or is this only to get users onto your platform?
They have an airdrop? I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Sure, it will be useless if there will be a free airdrop for everyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? Or is this only to get users onto your platform?
They have an airdrop? I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Activity: 364
So, is the project going to sell their tokens for hodling? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchain technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
But nowadays the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies may scare a lot of people in this way...
So, is the project going to sell their tokens for hodling? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchain technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Activity: 201
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the world.
Activity: 252
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
Activity: 48
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use their own crypto? I am not totally sure that their token will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Activity: 210
Hello, I wonder do your platform is ready to use or it’s in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
It’s not listed here, but I see it’s not functional right now and still in the development.
Activity: 308
Hello, I wonder do your platform is ready to use or it’s in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
Activity: 42
Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.
On the main page of the site, take a look
https://spektoken.com/specular.pdf
Activity: 140
Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.
Pages:
Jump to: