Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 120. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Cool project, in my opinion you have to improve the design of the app, it's so basilar
The app is in a very early development. And that looks good.
And the strategy that they have choosen way with multi platform support
from beginning is perfect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
that Sphere have in this early stage alrady a working platform, is more then cool. Smiley

With recent SEC regulations (and future ones), I think that at least an alpha working platform will be required to not be cracked down

i hope not. these bastards have been going into crypto blindly and trying to regulate it to death.
Activity: 100
Cool project, in my opinion you have to improve the design of the app, it's so basilar
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
that Sphere have in this early stage alrady a working platform, is more then cool. Smiley

With recent SEC regulations (and future ones), I think that at least an alpha working platform will be required to not be cracked down
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

i like it so far, hope it will get even better by the time it goes in final release

Its actually one of the few projects, where they have such a huge users base even before crowdfunding which is a huge plus for them. People are sometimes forgetting, they are investing in an actual platform or product and not in a coin or token. If you want a good value growth, you need a successful platform behind it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
a decentralized social network that sounds great. But will that be controlled and moderated by a central authority?
For me it's interesting too - in this social network will be provided video uploading? will be there any moderation for taboo to adult content and copyright?

There already is a lot of video. For example, here is an interesting focus with bottles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7b55NV4wU&feature=youtu.be
Also, there is a special button "report" where, probably you can report if the video does not comply with network rules. Also there is a store (for now empty), blogs, photos and much more. That is, there is everything that usually happens in social networks. The interface is somewhat reminiscent of Twitter. But in mobile applications, all interfaces are somewhat similar.
Activity: 81
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
how large is the bonus here for early investors?
70% bonus if you invest $128,000 USD
You can register on their site to see the bonuses structure.

70% bonus? Its too much. Big whales will buy a lot of tokens and will have a biggest bonus. I think they must reduce bonus. up to 20-30% is ok.

Right . 50% used to be high. Now it's 70% that's alot

yeah, I'm afraid that the wales will end up buying most tokens and leave regular users with crumbs.

I prefer whales. They know how to earn money at least. If everybody is small investors they have very weak hands. A bad news and price crashed.

That is true but not every small investor is like this and whales also could have a negative influence on the market price if they decide to sell everything they have. Especially if there are two, three whales who work together or so. I heared there are some whales out there who know each other (like talking with each other etc.)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

70% bonus? Its too much. Big whales will buy a lot of tokens and will have a biggest bonus. I think they must reduce bonus. up to 20-30% is ok.

yeah, I'm afraid that the wales will end up buying most tokens and leave regular users with crumbs.

I prefer whales. They know how to earn money at least. If everybody is small investors they have very weak hands. A bad news and price crashed.

As for me, I think it would be ideal if the token will have a wider distribution as much as possible so that it would likely be stable in the future. Smiley

I think it would be nice if most users had some tokens in their possession. That would make it 40k token holders and a healthy distribution.  Smiley

they have actually given away for free token just for signing up on their website
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

whales will be happy to get even 10%    ...  consider 1% of millions  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

As for me, I think it would be ideal if the token will have a wider distribution as much as possible so that it would likely be stable in the future. Smiley

I think it would be nice if most users had some tokens in their possession. That would make it 40k token holders and a healthy distribution.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

i like it so far, hope it will get even better by the time it goes in final release
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.
I agree, is not that easy to reach 1 million users. To be succesful sphere will have to become popular among people outside the crypto world.
You are right. a large percentage of the bonus is confusing and people do not always adequately evaluate the project wanting to get more profit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Yes i also think that sphere can become a big social network for crypto users. It compliant with the crypto spirit and decentralization. If the team continue to work well on the project I think the potential is good.

Could happen. Just look at Steemit, there also are mainly crypto user and some others who want to profit from the system there. But still it is more or less a blogging system. Sphere could be a Facebook like version for crypto user.
Jump to: