Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 121. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
that Sphere have in this early stage alrady a working platform, is more then cool. Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.
when will mobile applications appear?

My only concern is that if one day Facebook will issue its own token based on the model of Sphere, Sphere will reamain a niche, it's the reality of facts

Aha. That would be ridiculous since Facebook announced the ban for crypto ads in their platform but who knows, it could be a possibility. Smiley

Hmm Facebook is publicly owned, to become a crypto or token their board of directors needs to vote for these things first.. I don't see it happen.

maybe, sphere can offering something special such as primary ads about crypto in social media platform. sphere based on blockchain technology can do this i think
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
i think at the moment almost all social networks are similar at the platform level, facebook is a bit above only for the vast number of registered users, i think sphere will be successful if they can offer a large amount of services and options and mobile apps lighter and faster than competitors
The most important things which determine whether the new social platform succeed or not are:
1. Its interface (friendly or not)
2. Its ability to spread out as more users as possible
3. Its applications in daily life (Sphere can do that, at least in crypto-ecosystem).
In my opinion, the point 2 is the most important thing in this niche.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
i think at the moment almost all social networks are similar at the platform level, facebook is a bit above only for the vast number of registered users, i think sphere will be successful if they can offer a large amount of services and options and mobile apps lighter and faster than competitors
The most important things which determine whether the new social platform succeed or not are:
1. Its interface (friendly or not)
2. Its ability to spread out as more users as possible
3. Its applications in daily life (Sphere can do that, at least in crypto-ecosystem).
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
cool idea - sphere's social network will let users create groups to share interests, create campaigns.
I think this social network would be a suitable alternative to the currently social network.

My only concern is that if one day Facebook will issue its own token based on the model of Sphere, Sphere will reamain a niche, it's the reality of facts

Aha. That would be ridiculous since Facebook announced the ban for crypto ads in their platform but who knows, it could be a possibility. Smiley

Hmm Facebook is publicly owned, to become a crypto or token their board of directors needs to vote for these things first.. I don't see it happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?
The prohibition of the subject by Facebook is not all bad, at least Sphere will arrive in a scenario where the crypto is the subject of the moment, and besides a decentralized platform acting, it will be a massive adhesion for such
That means other competitors are afraid of them and do not want to stand new rivalry. Anyways, if the project is successful, tough competition just makes it even better
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
This idea of decentralizing social media looks very promising. so this is going to be the crypto world facebook. anybody knows When are they launching the IOS Version?
The prohibition of the subject by Facebook is not all bad, at least Sphere will arrive in a scenario where the crypto is the subject of the moment, and besides a decentralized platform acting, it will be a massive adhesion for such
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that sphere can become a big social network for crypto users. It compliant with the crypto spirit and decentralization. If the team continue to work well on the project I think the potential is good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
many mobile applications are similar, but they have different popularity.
I liked how everything is done here, I think the project is waiting for a big success
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Maybe they can implement some games on the platform like facebook did. Their token could be supported by this games.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

No platforms can fight with Giants like Facebook and Twitter at this moment. They have a huge market share and people are just lazy to test something new, I'm waiting for the new things apart from them which sphere can offer.

that's once said for ICQ,MSN, myspace or else..

Once they are the main messengers or platforms, now they are just some good old memories (to those over 25:) )
Tooting ! In place of the old, something new always comes, if speaking about facebook, I think this social network is outdated and any upgrade would does not help - probably human nature is so arranged that monotony with time annoying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Unfortunately we are still in the stage of persecution and defamation, for sure we will have better days, and those who are pursuing today will surrender to Crypto and everything related. Sphere is a step further and will have its large share in this process

if sphere can get at least 1M active users and open ads platform, it will great. sphere can fight with big platform subh as fb and twitter

No platforms can fight with Giants like Facebook and Twitter at this moment. They have a huge market share and people are just lazy to test something new, I'm waiting for the new things apart from them which sphere can offer.

that's once said for ICQ,MSN, myspace or else..

Once they are the main messengers or platforms, now they are just some good old memories (to those over 25:) )
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

They have both versions already

IOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sphere/id1286518526?ls=1&mt=8

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social

Very simple registration, the application is done very well, people are there, the network is live, in general I liked it. And there is no ban on advertising crypto currency.  Grin
I am sure that this project will be popular! The application is working, and in light of recent events it is inevitable)
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

They have to do something better than facebook. For example, lots of people have problems with facebook because they get censored and blocked all the time.
Activity: 462

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.
I agree, is not that easy to reach 1 million users. To be succesful sphere will have to become popular among people outside the crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The android app is already available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphere.social&hl=en
Activity: 352

they will have 1m in zero time

One million users is not a joke - and I guess you have to address also people who are outside the crypto space, which requires an entirely different marketing approach - not to speak about financial means.
Activity: 378
Jump to: