Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 150. (Read 46927 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use sphere.

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for advertisement on platform and pay user

Ye, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream social platforms like facebook, as the general awareness of the public grows.

People have the sense of freedom and privacy rooted into them - once they see their rights being violated, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternaives, and im sure they will find Sphere waiting for them!

How is sphere an advantage over them ?

Of course Sphere has an advantage, if the developers keep their heads straigh and stay true to the original promise of decentralized social netowork.
Imagine facebook but add its own currency, where you can buy reach of your posts, set prices to your content, trade on the marketplace, recieve tokens for doing your everyday thing in social media.
Now that and so much more is what Sphere is aiming for. so yea, there is so much potential to this project, and the advantages are major in my eyes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It's great to already have a working project - that gives comfidence and helps the audience to participate. Looks promising but can't you do anything with that blue tone that fills the whole app? It's too fabebook-ish for my taste  Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age

That's why we need blockchain. Project like Selfkey or uPort try to solve these things.

I suggest you to be responsible for what you do, choose a different login and password for every service you subscribe. My 2 cents.

not everyone has the time of inclination to do that. if it's a personal profile I don't see the problem with logging in with facebook or google.

Everything is too much connected these days, that's why security of data is a top priority now. And decentralized social networks definitely have a priority here.

The only problem we face at the moment is, that it needs a lot of user to build up a good social network. I hope Sphere is doing a lot of good marketing for this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age

That's why we need blockchain. Project like Selfkey or uPort try to solve these things.

I suggest you to be responsible for what you do, choose a different login and password for every service you subscribe. My 2 cents.

not everyone has the time of inclination to do that. if it's a personal profile I don't see the problem with logging in with facebook or google.

Everything is too much connected these days, that's why security of data is a top priority now. And decentralized social networks definitely have a priority here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I posted about the token before but no one responded to it, so I guess its worth sharing it again since many people keep asking about the functionality of the token:

it seems you can both use the token in the platform and you can earn dividends by holding

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

You Can Use Them For Social Interactions
That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

The Token Is ERC20 Compliant
This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

Thank you for pointing this out, i had some speculation about it but, this confirms it, dividends are always nice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized.. while the title of this thread clearly stated "Decentralized Social Networking" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonimity.
Allthough for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element.. because it's aiming at social media.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"..
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer
I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized). In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 238
Merit: 17
how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh

I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.

Please let us know if you learn more about the role of tokens here. Or maybe you can read what is posted, since everybody is talking about the role of tokens. Let me help you :

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

By social interactions is meant trading for tokens within the network?
What is the connection between the fact that this token is a ERC-20 and dividends, which depend on the growth of the value of the tokens? And if there is no growth in value, then dividends too? Means here under dividends means the opportunity to sell a token and make a profit?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh

They will have a marketplace, it will probably be used in there.

Also, there is a rewarding system I guess.

So, it will be like integrated SOMA inside decentralized Facebook? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Not sure if you need to see it like SOMA in Facebook. Since some months Facebook also has a marketplace function where people can sell their stuff to other locals etc. I assume it is like this marketplace function.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
is this is same sphere social that was spammed all over the place because of a small airdrop?

It was not only an airdrop it was also a referral campaign so it was all over the place like every other referral campaigns. It wasn't their fault, it was our greeds fault.

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Please let us know if you learn more about the role of tokens here. Or maybe you can read what is posted, since everybody is talking about the role of tokens. Let me help you :

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
It's funny to see someone "hoping" it will be decentralized.. while the title of this thread clearly stated "Decentralized Social Networking" =)
Anyhow. The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with "security" & anonimity.
Allthough for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element.. because it's aiming at social media.
And some of them just don't allow to be "a nickname"..
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer
Activity: 140
is this is same sphere social that was spammed all over the place because of a small airdrop?

1token/like would be great Smiley unless this breaks the economy

This would give some real value to the likes, not rhe nonsense spam there is now in Facebook or Twitter
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
I'm just wondering why it's possible to buy through credit card, which is pretty cool but is it secured ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

So, it will be like integrated SOMA inside decentralized Facebook? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 588

1token/like would be great Smiley unless this breaks the economy
Activity: 196
This is a good point, it should be completely decentralized to guaranteed that no informations will be censored or controlled.

As far as i know this will run on the ethereum blockchain so it is by nature decentralized, i wouldn't worry about this so far.
This is a good point, it should be completely decentralized to guaranteed that no informations will be censored or controlled.
Jump to: