Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 32. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Can you guess how many ETH that Sphere will be raised from this ICO?

Looking at the current market trend of crypto, which is fluctuating allot, guessing investments is highly unlikely. The project is strong and if the alpha gets a hit then sphere may get good investments.

unfortunately all ICO's in this period of time are affected. I think ICO's need to slow down a bit until the market recovers.

Yeah that is true but I have no worries with Sphere as it already reached the softcap. I guess its up to the devs to make this more valuable over time.

The market sentiment is not a good one currently. Less than 30% of ICOs reached their hardcap in 2018 iirc.

That is an interesting parameter, could you link the source? Purely out of curiousity
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can someone please help me with something.  I've been searching and can't find any answers. I did the referral program for a while and I've accumulated over 17,000 SAT (?).  My question is - is this even legit? Can I transfer this to MyEtherWallet (from the website it appears I can)? Also I'm in the US and read somewhere I wasn't eligible. If it's in MEW how would they know I'm American? Am I wasting my time or should I keep up with the referrals? Please help, I'm excited about this project but feel like I'm getting duped.  Thanks in advance!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Looking at the current market trend of crypto, which is fluctuating allot, guessing investments is highly unlikely. The project is strong and if the alpha gets a hit then sphere may get good investments.

unfortunately all ICO's in this period of time are affected. I think ICO's need to slow down a bit until the market recovers.

Yeah that is true but I have no worries with Sphere as it already reached the softcap. I guess its up to the devs to make this more valuable over time.

The market sentiment is not a good one currently. Less than 30% of ICOs reached their hardcap in 2018 iirc.
The bearish makes the passion to ICO's project down as I can see. It's time to make an innovation if a project wanted to get more users to participate.

I think (and hope for) bearish market times will end soon. When the bull market appears, ICOs like sphere have more chance to raise more investment thats for sure.
It looks like now people are extremely undecided so no one can predict what happens next
Activity: 686
is still signature campaign active!? could i be elegible? tnx.

You should try the Rewards Thread where you can register and have better support from the designated Manager, good luck, it's a wise choice, for the potential of the project in the near future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
is still signature campaign active!? could i be elegible? tnx.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
The best time hitting the swap is following the token purchase ended. Sure that there will be a small dump through the hunters however it won't proceed any longer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Can you share with us, how many new users are you getting weekly in recent weeks. Is the amount of new registrations proportional with cryptocurrency value growth or it doesnt reflect crypto prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

The bearish makes the passion to ICO's project down as I can see. It's time to make an innovation if a project wanted to get more users to participate.

I think (and hope for) bearish market times will end soon. When the bull market appears, ICOs like sphere have more chance to raise more investment thats for sure.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i like the idea that privacy, company transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building block of every social platform.  Smiley

Agree
I feel the same
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
How will Sphere comply with GDPR, the new data protection law coming into force on May 25, 2018?

The GDPR affects European and non-European businesses using online advertising and measurement solutions when their sites and apps are accessed by users in the European Economic Area.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
conducting ICO is now not only a good way to collect a solid amount of money, but also an excellent promotion of the product around the world. After all, every day more and more people are interested in crypto currency.

Actually about more people are interested every day, i think a social media make this progress faster.

Think about a mainstream social media on crypto. That can bring huge amount of people.
every day that passes the interest towards the world of crypto grows and also towards the interest to social network world, sphere combines these two sectors so the interest towards this project can only increase with time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
conducting ICO is now not only a good way to collect a solid amount of money, but also an excellent promotion of the product around the world. After all, every day more and more people are interested in crypto currency.

Yeah, blockchain and ICO is trending. Conduct an ICO will help promoting the project from the beginning!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Token price does not change + ETH price is quite low currently => ICO price is better now

Yes but people fon't want to invest fiat into crypto currently. Even if it seems unlogical, as now is the cheapest time to invest, people are afraid about if their investments go up or down.

indeed, when you are in the position of being able to invest in FIAT and the crypto market is down, you are in a good position. I think most of the people that want to invest in ICO's, do so with the cryptocurrency they already own, with the market being down, so will the investments
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Token price does not change + ETH price is quite low currently => ICO price is better now

Yes but people fon't want to invest fiat into crypto currently. Even if it seems unlogical, as now is the cheapest time to invest, people are afraid about if their investments go up or down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

slow down which ico ? you mean postpone Sphere ico to another time ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Actually about more people are interested every day, i think a social media make this progress faster.

Think about a mainstream social media on crypto. That can bring huge amount of people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: