Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 27. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..

Do you think it could be worst than facebook by any chance. I mean nothing is greed proof. I hope it does not

Although still in development, we are aware of the ease of introducing Sphere in the near future, there are some projects with nothing to present, long scripts, taking advantage of the bad fame currently in competition. At least Sphere has something solid in your community and project forwarded
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Do you know if they are currently doing any big promotions except for these pretty random advertisements?
Nope, i think i wont  be really effective since their platform is still not fully developed according to the roadmap.

Other projects are doing promotions without any platform at all, so why shouldn't it be effective? Especially now, when they could distinguish themselves from facebook and take advantage of the negative attitude towards facebook..

Do you think it could be worst than facebook by any chance. I mean nothing is greed proof. I hope it does not
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Well, maybe they decided not to poke the bear aka Facebook and not go full confrontational with their marketing campaign. We will have to wait how this turns out.
Activity: 434

Activity: 490

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Why is Sphere making such advertizements?
They should grab the big chance with #deletefacebook and make their advantages very clear.

Huh

Can just agree. This now is the chance to promote Sphere in s big way on other social media with the #deletefacebook movement currently going on. They could promote Sphere now through spreading the word with this hashtag, but as there are no informations giving here on the ANN since weeks now I am not sure what the devs currently sre up to.

that's what I've been saying as well. it would be a damn shame for them to lose this opportunity.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Thought about investing in this few weeks ago, but didn’t make it. I regret it because then there was bigger bonus. But just joined in! The bonus was lower, but at least I made it! Good luck and hope for the glowing future!

Good for you! No worries I'm very optimistic that investors will be happy with this project, with its existing platform and active devs I will not wonder this will be very big in the coming months.

When it goes times X you only remember buying into it and be happy, not how much you could have made

Better late than never! Even though some people didn't aware with sphere earlier, but at least they can join in the right time.
Activity: 434
They should grab the big chance with #deletefacebook and make their advantages very clear.

Huh

Can just agree. This now is the chance to promote Sphere in s big way on other social media with the #deletefacebook movement currently going on. They could promote Sphere now through spreading the word with this hashtag, but as there are no informations giving here on the ANN since weeks now I am not sure what the devs currently sre up to.

that's what I've been saying as well. it would be a damn shame for them to lose this opportunity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Huh

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Huh

you mean bash facebook like stating negative points and comparing Sphere with facebook and how it is better ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Thought about investing in this few weeks ago, but didn’t make it. I regret it because then there was bigger bonus. But just joined in! The bonus was lower, but at least I made it! Good luck and hope for the glowing future!

Good for you! No worries I'm very optimistic that investors will be happy with this project, with its existing platform and active devs I will not wonder this will be very big in the coming months.

When it goes times X you only remember buying into it and be happy, not how much you could have made
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the context of these weeks are really in the advantage of sphere I think, with all these scandal about regular social media and the exploit of users data. It’s good to highlight decentralization and new social network like sphere.
Activity: 686

Huh

Perhaps they take advantage of the current moment, and agree with them, is an excellent opportunity to related privacy issues, strengthen their platform and use the problems of others in their favor is wise
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Facebook is real shit. On the one hand they censor every not mainstream opinion and on the other hand, they share all your collected data. I think it will be very easy for a competing company to overcome them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yes i also think that decentralized social media can disrupt this industry. With all the recent scandal people will want more transaparancy, maybe with some time, sphere can become a huge social network, of crypto world continue to expend its not impossible.

Maybe Sphere can become a starting point or escape point from Facebook with the privacy options which sphere has.

I kinda hope this is the case. Facebook isn't doing very good things lately.
I isn't doing bad either but I hope that they will fail soon because they deserved it for their shady businesses
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
You are stronger than you think! Believe in your power!  Wink

Activity: 196
Yes i also think that decentralized social media can disrupt this industry. With all the recent scandal people will want more transaparancy, maybe with some time, sphere can become a huge social network, of crypto world continue to expend its not impossible.

Maybe Sphere can become a starting point or escape point from Facebook with the privacy options which sphere has.

I kinda hope this is the case. Facebook isn't doing very good things lately.
Activity: 224

That should be an important point in their marketing campaign. I think that could attract many users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: