Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 57. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

all alts are being bought and sold on exchanges past ICO. remains to be seen what the demand will be then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.
Activity: 476
When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Activity: 210
A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in

true, but Sphere has a tough road ahead getting mainstream attention. they have to use all available tools at their disposal.

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy
I think Sphere can do it though.
You are right to force people to change something familiar is very difficult. Therefore, you will need to make a lot of effort that would lure people to the platform!

A lot of people diverting from WhatsApp to Telegram. So if people convinced that the other app is better they can switch easily. Happened before icq to msn, mypsace to facebook  etc.
Personally, the Telegram interface is not very convenient for me. I'd love to give it up, but most of my friends use it. I think if Sphere gives me a great alternative, I'd be happy to switch to her.

Telegram and WhatsApp are altogether different beast from Sphere. This project is more in keeping with facebook - the only surviving social network from 2000s.
Activity: 213
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
i think i will expect that the value of the btc and altcoins will stabilize before investing, at this point i think i'll do it in the next round...
My opinion is the same.
And beside this I have no money left in this bearish market for investing.  Sad

Same here, I would like to invest in alot of things but out of holding in hand currently. If you don't sell you don't lose
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I think we need to know a more accurate update on Sphere's current users to date. I would assume it will have surpassed the 200k users range now? Smiley

I am not sure, wasn't the 200k user on their website but active app user around 40k I think? Correct me if I am wrong.

They should probably update this information, since the number of current users is very relevant and now I couldn't even find 200k number anywhere.

Their website says more than 500k users on website but there's nowhere the more important information how many actually use the app.

If that is the case, then I think Sphere has been enjoying new users to its platform. I hope it can gain more users on the course of its development. Smiley

When I look at the Android app on the Play Store it says 10k downloads which is not much.

don't they have users on IOS as well? can those users make up the difference.

As I said above ... the numbers you are reffering to are the site users who are just registered for for example the ref system. The users of the app are lower and the devs stated this in the topic some weeks before.
Last time they said there were around 40k unique app users, if I am not mistaken. But that was back some weeks ago.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Im impatient to see how much sphere will raise. I think that a lot of people are interested by sphere, social network is a big industry, and décentralisation is a mandatory for the future of this industry I think.
It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.

With some good promoting and a focus on a niche (a social crypto space), i believe they can make it. But it is hard to beat a giant like Facebook Smiley
That will only be possible after they have something unique or probably unique features on their platform.
We wont see it soon according to the roadmap, give them some time to finalize the platform first before adding something new.
Activity: 686
i think i will expect that the value of the btc and altcoins will stabilize before investing, at this point i think i'll do it in the next round...
My opinion is the same.
And beside this I have no money left in this bearish market for investing.  Sad
I hope we have better days early in the next round, despite all the storm of news and speculation tuisn, I believe in a fast turn table, which will enable us to take advantage of all good opportunities as Sphere
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My opinion is the same.
And beside this I have no money left in this bearish market for investing.  Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.

With some good promoting and a focus on a niche (a social crypto space), i believe they can make it. But it is hard to beat a giant like Facebook Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I have invested over 1k on this. I am hopeful that there will be great results of this, so lets see. I invested it during first round so received bonus as well!
I think when the market goes up again your investment will pay off soon. But maybe you have to be a bit patient.

This sentence can be valid for every ico out there. Near everything dropped after ico the last couple of weeks. And near all of them will recover when the market is good. But the most important thing is to find the best one Smiley
There is one more possible scenario - ethereum or bitcoin will outperform altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I have invested over 1k on this. I am hopeful that there will be great results of this, so lets see. I invested it during first round so received bonus as well!
I think when the market goes up again your investment will pay off soon. But maybe you have to be a bit patient.

This sentence can be valid for every ico out there. Near everything dropped after ico the last couple of weeks. And near all of them will recover when the market is good. But the most important thing is to find the best one Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Well, i don't know what will happen just after ico is over because currently we are in a bearish market and everything tends to drop but in the midterm, i think you will be happy. At least i'm hoping that way because we are on the same boat Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I think we need to know a more accurate update on Sphere's current users to date. I would assume it will have surpassed the 200k users range now? Smiley

I am not sure, wasn't the 200k user on their website but active app user around 40k I think? Correct me if I am wrong.

They should probably update this information, since the number of current users is very relevant and now I couldn't even find 200k number anywhere.

Their website says more than 500k users on website but there's nowhere the more important information how many actually use the app.

If that is the case, then I think Sphere has been enjoying new users to its platform. I hope it can gain more users on the course of its development. Smiley

When I look at the Android app on the Play Store it says 10k downloads which is not much.

don't they have users on IOS as well? can those users make up the difference.
Play Store only displays a range for downloads, in this case 10.000 – 50.000.
For IOS there is no info currently.
The total number of users is 40k for the mobile app, these figures were posted last month on 7th February by Sphere_Official.

Is there DAU and MAU data ?
We need more marketing activities to increase the number of active users. build a active community
the number of users actually active is important for a project of the kind, only one day left to the end of the second round the bonus is really good i would be tempted to invest but i still have not figured out whether or not is needed kyc?
Pages:
Jump to: