Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 59. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think we need to know a more accurate update on Sphere's current users to date. I would assume it will have surpassed the 200k users range now? Smiley

I am not sure, wasn't the 200k user on their website but active app user around 40k I think? Correct me if I am wrong.

They should probably update this information, since the number of current users is very relevant and now I couldn't even find 200k number anywhere.

Their website says more than 500k users on website but there's nowhere the more important information how many actually use the app.

If that is the case, then I think Sphere has been enjoying new users to its platform. I hope it can gain more users on the course of its development. Smiley

When I look at the Android app on the Play Store it says 10k downloads which is not much.

don't they have users on IOS as well? can those users make up the difference.
Play Store only displays a range for downloads, in this case 10.000 – 50.000.
For IOS there is no info currently.
The total number of users is 40k for the mobile app, these figures were posted last month on 7th February by Sphere_Official.

Is there DAU and MAU data ?
We need more marketing activities to increase the number of active users. build a active community
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
I think we need to know a more accurate update on Sphere's current users to date. I would assume it will have surpassed the 200k users range now? Smiley

I am not sure, wasn't the 200k user on their website but active app user around 40k I think? Correct me if I am wrong.

They should probably update this information, since the number of current users is very relevant and now I couldn't even find 200k number anywhere.

Their website says more than 500k users on website but there's nowhere the more important information how many actually use the app.
In my opinion, the total amount of the users isnt really a good indicator to be seen due to the fake users and bot
Its better to see the current user online in different hours and then averaging it.
500k is a very big number, that will already be a huge success. I guess 40 or 50k will be their average user number.
Activity: 490

In my opinion, the total amount of the users isnt really a good indicator to be seen due to the fake users and bot
Its better to see the current user online in different hours and then averaging it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
16.5% tokens sold. Softcap reached
Congrats Sphere team and all investors who invested on #SAT
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256

If that is the case, then I think Sphere has been enjoying new users to its platform. I hope it can gain more users on the course of its development. Smiley

When I look at the Android app on the Play Store it says 10k downloads which is not much.

Play Store only displays a range for downloads, in this case 10.000 – 50.000.
For IOS there is no info currently.
The total number of users is 40k for the mobile app, these figures were posted last month on 7th February by Sphere_Official.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
It definity be more than 200k

Most users are on Mobile application (Android and IOS). I am looking forward to web version at https://sphere.social/
Cheers
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?

It's hard to say. You could compare it with Facebook but is never going to be that big unfortunately. It also depend how active the community will be.200k is still low anyway

Marketing is very important, because there are a few competitors in their environment, even though they are a very good product, because of the marketing influence, inferior products may surpass them.
Activity: 588

Activity: 476

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Cool.  Grin
I have to wait for their ICO too long.
Hope to achieve soft cap soon.
Good luck, team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?

It's hard to say. You could compare it with Facebook but is never going to be that big unfortunately. It also depend how active the community will be.200k is still low anyway
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Wow, that's an impressive number. I guess Sphere marketing strategy is working very good and the number of users is constantly growing.
Activity: 434

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 588

For some period of time i know that number, i think its increased a little bit more with referral program, as its becoming more public.
I already think that 200k is a huge number for the platform at this stage. It's really looking good.

it's a good start, but you need millions to make it viable. hopefully the number will increase soon.
Activity: 462

For some period of time i know that number, i think its increased a little bit more with referral program, as its becoming more public.
I already think that 200k is a huge number for the platform at this stage. It's really looking good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

For a successful start? Well a lot to get at least a share on the social market and to spread the word. But they started quite good with 40k user of the apps. It would be cool if they could get to 100k for starters.
Activity: 476
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
what happen with unsold token? will you burn unsold token?

Yes unsold tokens are going to be burned
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It definity be more than 200k
Pages:
Jump to: