Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 65. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i believe that even after the end of the ico and at the launch of the platform in the final version they will need the same amount of advertising like now if not even more to attract new users...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
After the launch of project they wouldn't need as much marketing as for the ICO, did facebook ever did marketing ?

Yes of course they did.

You are only remembering facebook now and recent past. There were doing heavy marketing in the beginning.

They were? I thought it spread through word of mouth across colleges. In fact you had to have an e-mail address issued by a university. Or maybe I am talking about the very beginning.

I am quite sure they had nearly no avertisement and most traffic generated through WoM. That with the email at universities was in the very early beginning.

You are right. Facebook didn't do much marketing but sphere will need to do as the era is completely changed now.
Depends on the time what you mean with "beginning".
Think they did no marketing to any king of endusers. They spend a lot of money for marketing to get advertising partners to earn the money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
After the launch of project they wouldn't need as much marketing as for the ICO, did facebook ever did marketing ?

Yes of course they did.

You are only remembering facebook now and recent past. There were doing heavy marketing in the beginning.

They were? I thought it spread through word of mouth across colleges. In fact you had to have an e-mail address issued by a university. Or maybe I am talking about the very beginning.

I am quite sure they had nearly no avertisement and most traffic generated through WoM. That with the email at universities was in the very early beginning.

You are right. Facebook didn't do much marketing but sphere will need to do as the era is completely changed now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Yes of course they did.

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Yes of course they did.

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Yes of course they did.

Maybe you are right, I never come across facebook advertisement. What pushes facebook in my opinion is peer pressure.  "Hey everyone is doing it why not you ?"
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Yes of course they did.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the marketing will improve with time, it’s just the start of sphere, the team will do more with some time. Its like that for a lot of other project, but it’s true that marketing is a very important point for the sucess of a project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Highly professional team of this project regularly demonstrations actual actions to promote its project.  I advise everyone to join the project who is interested in making crypto currencies. A rare project, I will invest in it, and I advise you

I think the team should (and should have) done more in marketing. Currently there is only 1 tweet per day - and not of a high quality
Awesome! Like everyone else who is into crypto i despise facebook and centralized social media. Glad to see more of these popping up. I'll be following you guys, thanks!

This could make facebook the deserted town..

Most of the crypto enthusiast already leaving Facebook because of their harsh rules and fake posts. We need more of these to keep the crypto community intact.

When blockchain technology already touch social network, I guess the current platform like facebook will be gone gradually.

True, everyone will move to decentralized platforms from centralized services and avoid dictatorship. Good future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Highly professional team of this project regularly demonstrations actual actions to promote its project.  I advise everyone to join the project who is interested in making crypto currencies. A rare project, I will invest in it, and I advise you
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Awesome! Like everyone else who is into crypto i despise facebook and centralized social media. Glad to see more of these popping up. I'll be following you guys, thanks!

Most of the crypto enthusiast already leaving Facebook because of their harsh rules and fake posts. We need more of these to keep the crypto community intact.

When blockchain technology already touch social network, I guess the current platform like facebook will be gone gradually.

A decentralized social platform is a very good concept, I wish they have features more advance than facebook. Also integrate video sharing and other social activities. Takes away monopoly and dictatorship from online media providers.. A truly decentralized society .. CHEERS

i think you're going too far with this . there is no monopoly for online media providers. they're all competing with each other and new players show up every day.

A decentralized social platform is a very good concept, I wish they have features more advance than facebook. Also integrate video sharing and other social activities. Takes away monopoly and dictatorship from online media providers.. A truly decentralized society .. CHEERS
Activity: 238

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Damn Smiley they are already using a translation service. I hoped that they may need someone to translate stuff.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: