Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 63. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I bet everything on the possibility that Ethereum will come up with the perfect scaling methods. There is so much money involved and the incentive to solve the problem are extremely strong. They will make it happen.

remains to be seen. I certainly hope so, as I'm mostly invested in ETH and tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I bet everything on the possibility that Ethereum will come up with the perfect scaling methods. There is so much money involved and the incentive to solve the problem are extremely strong. They will make it happen.

a decentralized society needs freedom of its own blockchain, otherwise tokens in Ethereum is not so decentralized in my opinion. It is not just about scaling. If you look at Nexus trying to free itself from internet censorship with its own cube statelite. Its a big dream but they dream right
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 686
I agree that scalability will be an issue here. I have a feeling that developing their own blockchain will be a necessity.

The original script does not reveal details about a possible swap to be made, or something of the kind to be created in a short time, but I also believe that, by the promise that the project brings, mass membership expected and already happening, and seems to be something indispensable to a new era, they will need to implement their own chain.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I agree that scalability will be an issue here. I have a feeling that developing their own blockchain will be a necessity.
Activity: 588
What I don't understand about this project is how it can run on Ethereum?

Steemit can do 100k transactions a second and Ethereum can do like 15 per second.

Assuming Sphere uses a tenth of Ethereum's capacity, then Sphere can do like 1.5 transactions per second versus Steemit's 100,000k per second?

Is my math wrong or what am I missing?

Do you need Ethereum gas to do anything on Sphere? Shouldn't Sphere realistically be be built on Eos or Neo or a blockchain that scales?

Or is the plan to just wait and hope that Ethereum finds a way to scale?

I'm not sure if it's just token use Ethereum blockchain and transaction.
The project itself will have its own network, own chain.  If use Ethereum the gas fee is so high

they better develop their own chain, otherwise it's gonna be expensive to use this platform.
Activity: 392

Steemit can do 100k transactions a second and Ethereum can do like 15 per second.

Assuming Sphere uses a tenth of Ethereum's capacity, then Sphere can do like 1.5 transactions per second versus Steemit's 100,000k per second?

Do you need Ethereum gas to do anything on Sphere? Shouldn't Sphere realistically be be built on Eos or Neo or a blockchain that scales?

I'm not sure if it's just token use Ethereum blockchain and transaction.
The project itself will have its own network, own chain.  If use Ethereum the gas fee is so high
Activity: 322
don't they update the sold tokens?
14,70% since days

these counters can be good and bad. People get FOMO when the numbers rise quickly but at the moment many are worried about the outcome of the ICO.
It's not bad, right now, the downturn in the market is normal. That's when the spring comes, then everything will grow.
Already spring and growth is not observed. All in the red zone. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
14,70% since days

these counters can be good and bad. People get FOMO when the numbers rise quickly but at the moment many are worried about the outcome of the ICO.
It's not bad, right now, the downturn in the market is normal. That's when the spring comes, then everything will grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
14,70% since days

Activity: 476

The tokens will be used by ad companies to pay for ads or buy things on the market place. It's not like every message will be on the blockchain. I'm also not sure if your numbers are right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I hope this project will be successful Wink. SAT to the moon Grin.
Everyone here in this topic wishes SAT go to the moon! LOL

It will go to the moon when you buy it.. Sphere project is still alive and it is good to see a decentralized social platform, i want to already leave all the existing monopolized platforms
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Activity: 135
14,70% since days
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
What is going to be initialed the token in the platform HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Everyone here in this topic wishes SAT go to the moon! LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Potential project:). But i dont see any information about team member??
When you took into ICO investment, I think you had already learnt how to find and review the information. You can easily find Sphere's team member at the official homepage.
Take a look into here =>> https://sphere.social/
Scroll down the home page, you will find the Roadmap, Team and Advisor there

To take further info about the team, you can find their social profile, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Medium... For example:
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-kh/
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jess-thoennes-b061b590/

Cheers!

I don't understand that, when I look for an ICO, first thing I do is to look at the website to gather all informations I need. I guess evrybody isn't the same
Activity: 213
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
When you took into ICO investment, I think you had already learnt how to find and review the information. You can easily find Sphere's team member at the official homepage.
Take a look into here =>> https://sphere.social/
Scroll down the home page, you will find the Roadmap, Team and Advisor there

To take further info about the team, you can find their social profile, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Medium... For example:
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-kh/
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jess-thoennes-b061b590/

Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Are you crazy? You can find what the fuk you wanna right at the official website https://sphere.social/
Sphere Social has a strong team.
Pages:
Jump to: