Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 93. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.
There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.
Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
Telegram and sphere seems to be in a different sphere
Purchase of this project by another compatitor will only happen if they also want to move to the blockchain... if not... they'll probably up their game in another way to compete...

I think that in a few years, many of the web projects will turn out to blockchain, and the non-blockchain ones will be barely rivalling them. Thus, the projects started their activity with blockchain have a competitive advantage over those that will be transforming into blockchain-based
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.
There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.
Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
Purchase of this project by another compatitor will only happen if they also want to move to the blockchain... if not... they'll probably up their game in another way to compete...
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I just watch sphere video demo // and it look just like facebook (even colour scheme), so why anyone want to use fb clone instead original, where he has already friends and photos? I don't get it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 476
What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

Bonus of 45% 35%, which is below 50% is a good choice. Was worried it will be another ridiculous bonus like 70% 80% of some ico

I don't like these high bonuses either. They devalue your tokens in public perception. 20-50% is best imo.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
They shouldnt try to reach those countries at this early stage.
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech

It has a huge population of IT educated people but majority are still into traditional tech other than crypto I think
In my opinion almost every country out there needs to have some kind of blockchain education. It educated people doesn't mean that they can understand this technology

I've actually seen couple of programs in universities that major in blockchain technology, so it has already started. With time, I think it will be more and more of it. Blockchain is still a relatively new technology, so it needs some time.
Yes it still need much development regarding the upcoming quantum computers, and im pretty sure it can be prevented.
If quantom computer will be able to beat blockchain technology, im quite sure it will also be able to make blockchain better and unbeatable.

And about sphere, i think all people in this world will be able to afford standart personal computer later considering the old version will getting cheaper as time goes by.
So i think social media users will always increase.
What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

Bonus of 45% 35%, which is below 50% is a good choice. Was worried it will be another ridiculous bonus like 70% 80% of some ico
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

you still need to have some unique feature if you want to partner with somebody else, because the idea would be complement each other

So they need to estblish an audience first . Or capture market enough to get major platforms attention
Activity: 252

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley

so, mainstream idea like sphere can easyly to hype, cause blockchain technology is future technology and sphere based on there
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

most of the time however the crypto aspect is just forced into the project and gives really little benefit to it. In here it seems to fit at least.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley
Activity: 588

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker

Sphere is new social media, like facebook, so its way more than steemit, that just looks like medium, there are of course other social media projects, and I think that is a good thing, more competition will make a diversified the sector, and eventually make it better.
Activity: 392
How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker
Pages:
Jump to: