Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 90. (Read 46926 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
The current Bonus is 45% now, till the end of the next week.

I felt they're giving too much bonus as it'll be harmful for the short term investors, we have seen lots of projects got cracked up because of this. I just hope they have some good back up for this.
That's a part in the discussion I agree to...
To much bonus is giving in the early stages of the project.. long term investors should be rewarded more instead of the once that will probably grab the bonus and dump shortly after
This is a potential danger for the project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Marketplace of what . What can we possibly sell in social media ?
Virtually everything I would say. But for opening the marketplace based on the Sphere social network, the devs should do many more things, so it's a bit early for that idea
Thats not a difficult thing if a social media already has so many users.
So yes they need to focus on getting users first.
Im waiting for the "More Features Coming" on their roadmap, probably in 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Is this going to be different than the facebook marketplace? I like the support it is receiving but I wonder if the current users are actually there for the app or the promo. I will watch closely. I too chose this out of the handful of social media tokens.

Yeah, I asked this before too but got no answer. The marketplace function is one feature I am interested in and really would like to know if there are differences to for example the facebook marketplace and how it will be made in Sphere.

The whitepaper also doesn't say much about the marketspace, looks to me that it's gonna be pretty similar. I mean, what features can you add so it's completely different? Apart from the fact that the payment gonna be in SAT.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Well, look at Facebook and their marketplace and then you know what you can sell on social media. Nearly everything is possible.
Activity: 476
Virtually everything I would say. But for opening the marketplace based on the Sphere social network, the devs should do many more things, so it's a bit early for that idea

You are usually connected with people in your area so it would be like craigslist. you could sell your old smart phone or what ever.
Activity: 434
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
A marketplace function would be a great feature, but thats the first time i have heard it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Is this going to be different than the facebook marketplace? I like the support it is receiving but I wonder if the current users are actually there for the app or the promo. I will watch closely. I too chose this out of the handful of social media tokens.

Yeah, I asked this before too but got no answer. The marketplace function is one feature I am interested in and really would like to know if there are differences to for example the facebook marketplace and how it will be made in Sphere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I felt they're giving too much bonus as it'll be harmful for the short term investors, we have seen lots of projects got cracked up because of this. I just hope they have some good back up for this.

On the other hand they need to secure funds to run the project, but that could also scare away investors in the final stages. Off course if the project is solid and will be successful this will not matter

it's got positives and negatives. there might be dumping in the short term, after the distribution, but if you're planning on going long term, it sholdn't be a problem.

Most investors in crypto are traders, less of a project supporter . So more bonus more trade
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

On the other hand they need to secure funds to run the project, but that could also scare away investors in the final stages. Off course if the project is solid and will be successful this will not matter

A good strategy, especially if you want to be a holder of the token, is to accumulate during the initial sell-off after listing on an exchange.
Activity: 434

it's got positives and negatives. there might be dumping in the short term, after the distribution, but if you're planning on going long term, it sholdn't be a problem.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes

Mmm, that's tricky, since ETH will most likely be worth more by then (in my opinion). Is the ICO price set to USD or to ETH

This could be and ... sometimes the price on the exchange can go lower than ICO-price, there is no guarantee.

Normally a listing on an exchange is a definite price boost. So if youre here for the fast money, sell it when it gets listed. In a longterm, as long as you dont have a scam coin, the price should be higher than the ICO one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 350
What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

I think Ill buy some tokens. This is profitable to buy tokens at this ICO stage. On the exhanges price will be more in any way than in this early ICO round  Roll Eyes

Mmm, that's tricky, since ETH will most likely be worth more by then (in my opinion). Is the ICO price set to USD or to ETH

This could be and ... sometimes the price on the exchange can go lower than ICO-price, there is no guarantee.

it will only get down due to whales manipulating the prices, people won't really sell below ICO price unless there is a whale buying low and creating panic from the newbies, now, if the project has a long roadmap, it may probably go below ICO price in time, but due to lack of interest until the project goes live.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: