Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users - page 10. (Read 6738 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hello spokkz team. Will there be incentive system for writing reviews?
Activity: 112
I think your idea with crowdfunding will revolutionize the industry.
Spuul is the first OTT Company with a “huge fan base” and with established relationships with content creators who is using tokens to Crowd Fund content creation - with this ICO, Spuul WILL disrupt and revolutionise the content industry.
Activity: 90
Hey. How are you supposed to make actors, producers, writers interested in using your tokens?
Activity: 53
I think your idea with crowdfunding will revolutionize the industry.
copper member
Activity: 84
nice project. What currencies do u accept?
We accept ETH only now. But in the future we may accept some others too.
copper member
Hello. Your project seems good. Will there be possibility to buy products in e-shops with ur tokens?
SPOKKZ token holders will be able to use their tokens to buy and sell products on E-commerce platforms. To showcase this, Spuul has secured a significant tie up with ‘I Am Claire’ (IAC) - iamclaire.com. IAC will be one of the first projects to be using the SPOKKZ tokens to enable its community to buy and sell products.
Activity: 83
nice project. What currencies do u accept?
Activity: 63
Hello. Your project seems good. Will there be possibility to buy products in e-shops with ur tokens?
I am a big fun of Bollywood movies. Subscribed to Spuul. When will we be able to fund our first movie?
I think it we will be able to fund two movies when the first batch of tokens released.
Two? thats amazing. I really want to see a sequel to 3 idiots I hope we gonna be able to fund it.
Yeah. But i'm not sure that we can fund what we want for this first 2 movies. Because these first few Movies or TV Shows will not be produced from ground zero but will be productions that are already underway but have not been completed

Thats too bad. I really like Aamir Khan in this movie. He played so well.
I know. I want a sequel too haha. Also it's been said that there will be opportunity to meet actors
Oh really? Love this idea. Wanna meet Aamir Khan.
Same here. But first we need to fund a movie with him. That's a requirement.
Activity: 92
I am a big fun of Bollywood movies. Subscribed to Spuul. When will we be able to fund our first movie?
I think it we will be able to fund two movies when the first batch of tokens released.
Two? thats amazing. I really want to see a sequel to 3 idiots I hope we gonna be able to fund it.
Yeah. But i'm not sure that we can fund what we want for this first 2 movies. Because these first few Movies or TV Shows will not be produced from ground zero but will be productions that are already underway but have not been completed

I know. I want a sequel too haha. Also it's been said that there will be opportunity to meet actors
Oh really? Love this idea. Wanna meet Aamir Khan.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the project SPOKKZ as its going to get a lot of support because they have good content and users can select appropriate content that users want, hopefully a lot of that support project SPOKKZ
Activity: 25
The business is very interesting and if you truly prosper in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!
copper member
Will there be a reward for promoting\sharing content?

We want to Implement the Spuul P2P protocol to enable content sharing between viewers and reward users for sharing the content. Once again, using the Tokens as a means to increase the velocity of viral sharing.
copper member
Who is banned from participating in your project?

Citizens of China and US are restricted. We don’t have a full list yet, so maybe more countries will be added.
Pages:
Jump to: