Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users - page 5. (Read 6738 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
SPOKKZ is a very interesting project to follow and also with a very nice concept which is not again the success
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
With Spokkz (SPKZ), the native token of the platform, anyone can fund an upcoming project, let it be a 5-minute short film or a 3 hour-long movie. Moreover, the fans can even use their SPKZ tokens to crowdfund their favorite shows before they are even released.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
since the presale has been started can you add a progress bar to show how much the coins that already sold?
so it can attract more new investor to invest in your ICO
I agree with you, that information will give an investors target and speculation what should they do. and it is transparency ICO.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
since the presale has been started can you add a progress bar to show how much the coins that already sold?
so it can attract more new investor to invest in your ICO
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Did not checked the site yet, just a quick thing..... What's the cap?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Ya está disponible el ANN en español..
For all spanish-speakers.. ANN already avaliable translated to spanish

¡Síguenos!

EL poder ahora está en manos de los usuarios, al participar en la ICO más grande sobre TV y Cine de Ásia
Activity: 26
Hello fellows. I am interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to see what is going to originate.
copper member
Activity: 84
Activity: 140
Hello!
I am Russian Translator of SPOKKZ
I translate bounty and ANN threads already:
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43036889
Bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43022316
copper member
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist? Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

The DAPP project will be running on Ethereum network initially, so the language is solidity. The code that we have so far is for the token sale https://github.com/Spuul/spokkz-ico-contracts for now. The video streaming platform is https://spuul.com/. With regards to ICO, BTC and Fiat will be processed manually
Activity: 95
SPOKKZ, Community Supported Blockchain Ecosystems & TV
This platform lets viewers determine what content works and how much it costs by giving them access to a decentralized ecosystem and market
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
wow amazing platform, you have choice very interesting, but why you just said for asian's viewers larger film. this is just only for asian?
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/spokkz   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist? Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
copper member
What you platform will distribute at the start? Like, what is the first thing you plan to distribute when you launch your platform
The first distributed application on the Blockchain will be Spuul’s Video application and community. Unlike many Blockchain ICOs that are listed in markets today, Spuul already has a significant community and revenues.
copper member
What problems do you plan to solve?
The current state of accessing funding to create content and to monetise this content has not changed much since it started in the early 1900s. Media moguls and empires control the creation and distribution of content and customers are being forced to pay more and more for content. With the introduction of SPOKKZ, Spuul hopes to be disrupt the industry using this innovative blockchain solution.
Activity: 63
What you platform will distribute at the start? Like, what is the first thing you plan to distribute when you launch your platform
Activity: 112
What problems do you plan to solve?
copper member
hello. can you buy advertisements for spokkz tokens?
Advertisers can buy tokens as a means to select advertisement placement spots. Advertisers can buy tokens and exchange the tokens for advertising spots within Spuul, Star pages, Movies or other applications within the SPOKKZ economy.
copper member
How long the 80% bonus will be there for? I want to invest, but can't now.
It will be live for 9 days more. You can check it on our website spokkz.com
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org