Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 120. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
any eta of exchange listing ?

We are already in talk to understand the requirements for each exchange. Expected we will be on exchange no more than 3 weeks after ICO.

hello I'm a pool operator, and it would be nice to have this coin in my pool .. if you like, I can add it, but I can not find the source code ,and if it is not published yet, could I have priority over this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Why you're only going to make a testing for token holders? If I plan o purchase tokens I want to check what I'm buying first.

So you want to try first this before buying the tokens? What if you didn't like how the way it turned out so you will back out and will not purchase the tokens anymore?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
You're making a long term project, with long term perspective. I guess it's what we need in modern world.

What we are trying to do is create short term rewards that lasts long term.

Nice, I am looking forward to see that short term rewards that will lasts long term.  I am curious how will you do that and what will be the benefits if many investors will join this platform.
Activity: 252
If I get tokens, did I get them in my office? I would like to know when I can withdraw them to my wallet?

It's a digital token, you can get them regardless of the physical location you're at.
POWL token will be given into your web wallet in https://powerloan.io
Upon the completion of ICO, we will be releasing a desktop wallet where you can withdraw to for staking.
Desktop purse for a computer is very good, but will you do on other platforms such as androyd and iOS?
Activity: 120
Why you're only going to make a testing for token holders? If I plan o purchase tokens I want to check what I'm buying first.
copper member
Activity: 56
Is there any prototype? Or will it be ready before the token sale?

It's all ready. There'll be an open beta test for registered users for 10 days after ICO.
Once that is completed, everything is released.

Activity: 336
Is there any prototype? Or will it be ready before the token sale?
copper member
You're making a long term project, with long term perspective. I guess it's what we need in modern world.

What we are trying to do is create short term rewards that lasts long term.
Activity: 171
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Many teams prefer staying anonymous for security reasons. I  respect that. But still id love to know more about the CEO!

I'm Johan the CEO.

I have been in IT consulting for the past 14 years and specializes in implementation of financial systems for businesses, government and financial institutions. I have been the project director and running IT projects worth up to $30,000,000.00 for the past 3 years.  

I'm also an avid ICO investor, and have special interest in lending ICO as I see the potential of growth. But there's so many that I've invested and wished they do it differently, where I think they got their priorities all wrong. Therefore I have staked my personal investment and businesses to create Powerloan.

Hello. It's good to know that powerloan ceo really have a great experienced about the IT and cryptos too. I hope that your project will become successful and there will be more investors to participate. Good luck.
copper member
Is there any whitelist available??

We do not do whitelist. As long as you're registered, you're eligible to participate in Pre-ICO.
Activity: 125
Is there any whitelist available??
Activity: 210
Micro loans is an interesting option for investing, sounds very interesting. Do you have a minimal limit for deposits?

It is, because you can guarantee that your money is growing little by little. Even though isn't that quite big but it's okay as long as it won't remain stagnant.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Hello! Good to see a project that is actively talking about itself long before the token sale starts! You got me on a hoock already! Can't wait till the pre ico starts!
copper member
Tell me please, why interest rates are so low? Is it a good thing, like it shows the high security level?

I don't think our interest rate is low. Its daily interest. Our actuarial consultants have worked out the rates based on 6 million token offered for ICO on what we can pay.

It may be revised for increase in the future. But base rate remains the same.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Tell me please, why interest rates are so low? Is it a good thing, like it shows the high security level?
copper member
Micro loans is an interesting option for investing, sounds very interesting. Do you have a minimal limit for deposits?

Current minimum deposit is 0.01 BTC
copper member
your allocation plan is very smart in terms of long term. Green energy  isnt just a trend,  its the new way of live we are choosing now!

My view on green energy is that, most technology now are only for corporations and mostly making names for people instead of making an impact.
Our goal is to make sure those renewable energy is accessible by the masses of consumer. Affordability and bringing prices down is one of the items that we are looking at by improving the supply chain.
Activity: 175
copper member
Many teams prefer staying anonymous for security reasons. I  respect that. But still id love to know more about the CEO!

I'm Johan the CEO.

I have been in IT consulting for the past 14 years and specializes in implementation of financial systems for businesses, government and financial institutions. I have been the project director and running IT projects worth up to $30,000,000.00 for the past 3 years.  

I'm also an avid ICO investor, and have special interest in lending ICO as I see the potential of growth. But there's so many that I've invested and wished they do it differently, where I think they got their priorities all wrong. Therefore I have staked my personal investment and businesses to create Powerloan.

Jump to: