Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 123. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
seems that lending platforms are not yet finished up until now. i don't know how many of them are launched this year. lost count already. but im wondering if there are really customers on this kind of service? i mean, common usually they just ended up in trading.

I am not sure now if lending is still a good features for a new project because there were already many of it now. I just hope dev will make this project different from the others.

Everyone wants to make their own version of a lending coin since like making a lending coin is popular thanks to bitconnect and davorcoin despite those being scams

It's not about making the coin, making any coin or token is easy. It's all about making the idea work. Our aim is to create a crypto token that can be used as long term savings by retaining value, then generating profits.

SO my question is "how can we be sure that our asset will be secured and also what will be our assurance if in case their is a big problem in the future"? The idea is good biut in terms of assurance then I think people will really need to know about it.

Good point. There must be a way to secure the assets and the team might have planned about insurance or something that safeguards the investors interest. These are just my assumptions but let's just wait for the admin to reply. Good thing he is active here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The concept is really worth noting. I've never seen a platform for crypto loans. Is this the first one? They have made it very advantageous to own their token. Lending tokens and earning interest is a great selling point.
that's what makes this project very interesting, probably not the first but not impossible to be a top priority
all the convenience, security and convenience of the users offered on this platform is sure to be a positive effect
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am interested to try the platform, the dashboard looks good so far. When I check the deposit, I can only send BTC. Is that what you only accept for contributions.

Yes, we only accept btc until things are stable.  With too many currency it will complicate things. We will consider adding other currency once our program stabilises.
I want to tell that you have already successfully added a lot of necessary and necessary on the website, to PRE-ICO stage, your diligence and dedication is visible to the naked eye at once. It is very important to gain the necessary mass of investor audience.

Yes, hopefully everyone could see the effort our team is putting in. We are working nearly 16 hours a day just to make sure everyone gets a respond and tickets get closed on a daily basis.

We hope the community will also support us by sharing our program with others. It's important the the community builds itself together with our team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am interested to try the platform, the dashboard looks good so far. When I check the deposit, I can only send BTC. Is that what you only accept for contributions.

Yes, we only accept btc until things are stable.  With too many currency it will complicate things. We will consider adding other currency once our program stabilises.
I want to tell that you have already successfully added a lot of necessary and necessary on the website, to PRE-ICO stage, your diligence and dedication is visible to the naked eye at once. It is very important to gain the necessary mass of investor audience.
copper member

Yes, we only accept btc until things are stable.  With too many currency it will complicate things. We will consider adding other currency once our program stabilises.
copper member
Powerloan is very good project. Powerloan is crypto lending program. I interested this project. I think the project will be very popular. Good luck
hopefully this project platform can run well. we all hope that the launch of this project will help us all in the crypto world.

Join us be a part of it. Regardless of the quantum, we appreciate all support.
How to join to be a part of it? I really wanted to join the ICO but I don't have any money to participate with, is there any bounty program for the project?

Yes check our bounty page. And we pay up to 5 tier of referral bonus starting 8% from tier 1.
Activity: 238
The concept is really worth noting. I've never seen a platform for crypto loans. Is this the first one? They have made it very advantageous to own their token. Lending tokens and earning interest is a great selling point.
Activity: 154
The word " lending " has a bad reputation in crypto space and most projects are no more use to this word to promote their product. Another remark, the whitepaper doesn't contains any additional information, it's copy past of the same lines that visitor read on the website.

That is because we developed our whitepaper before the website started. We gave it to our Web developer as a guideline. What else would you like to see there?

The whitepaper should contains more information in details about the project, data about market, problem, solution development strategy, detailed plan of the use of funds etc. your whitepaper is just like article.
I agree, the technical document of this project requires certain improvements if they want to attract large investors.
Activity: 125
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A very big redflag that the team wants to be anonymous; we already seen what happened to bitconnect; may be you can get some profits during the first year (may be not), but as long as the team is anonymous; the possibility is very big that after they collect a big amount of money, they run away.
Well, BitConnect is the big fail of mine, too. So that when joining at any lending platform after, i really have some comparison. Transparency is needed for investor to make invest here!

Yeah, the majority of investors now are really strict considering how they profit and earn from the ICO that they will be joining. They carefully choose a project that could give them big benefits, One of their ways is identifying the team members of the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The project has a future if they offer favorable conditions for their users and under this condition will be interested in this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
seems that lending platforms are not yet finished up until now. i don't know how many of them are launched this year. lost count already. but im wondering if there are really customers on this kind of service? i mean, common usually they just ended up in trading.

There are strong followers for lending but at the same time choices are many.
Frankly speaking, I have still not found any the popular and stable, developing landing-platform. Perhaps I badly looked for, but something prompts to me, relying on my experience that such meanwhile doesn't exist at all. We will look what this project will be capable of.
Probably the team will make such a good platform, but I would like to know more details about how the team wants to earn such high interest.
Activity: 616
Powerloan is very good project. Powerloan is crypto lending program. I interested this project. I think the project will be very popular. Good luck
hopefully this project platform can run well. we all hope that the launch of this project will help us all in the crypto world.

How to join to be a part of it? I really wanted to join the ICO but I don't have any money to participate with, is there any bounty program for the project?
copper member

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
copper member
The word " lending " has a bad reputation in crypto space and most projects are no more use to this word to promote their product. Another remark, the whitepaper doesn't contains any additional information, it's copy past of the same lines that visitor read on the website.

That is because we developed our whitepaper before the website started. We gave it to our Web developer as a guideline. What else would you like to see there?

The whitepaper should contains more information in details about the project, data about market, problem, solution development strategy, detailed plan of the use of funds etc. your whitepaper is just like article.

Thanks for the input. We will put infographics data into our promotional videos
copper member
A very big redflag that the team wants to be anonymous; we already seen what happened to bitconnect; may be you can get some profits during the first year (may be not), but as long as the team is anonymous; the possibility is very big that after they collect a big amount of money, they run away.
Well, BitConnect is the big fail of mine, too. So that when joining at any lending platform after, i really have some comparison. Transparency is needed for investor to make invest here!

Most lending program remains anonymous and the few which are not, provides fake profiles. It is better to be upfront on identity, but we remain easily reachable by all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 434

I agree, having a white paper is very important and it should be important to have a detailed features that can caught the attentions of those probable users as well as investors on this project. Well, each of us want a great profit and I believe it could be happen in this project in the future. I'm hoping that the team may pursue for some possible difficulties and may overcome all that they may encountered.
Jump to: