Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 41. (Read 13299 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
More lotteries = more deposits!
Activity: 111
If you can't buy POWL until the pre sale ends, it means you didn't try hard enough Smiley
copper member
Announcement

24 hour until Pre-ICO!

We are all excited on the launch of our Pre-ICO Sale.
Make sure you don't miss the sale at $0.50 USD for each POWL token and all purchases are entitled to a 30% Bonus Airdrop after the stage completes.

Talk Powerloan, Eat Powerloan and Sleep Powerloan for the next 24 hour.

Please help Powerloan reach out to more people by building your referrals and sharing about our program on social network, blogs and youtube. You will be rewarded during the tokensale and long term upon lending.

Check out our PTIPA award on pinned message.

During Pre-ICO, please make use of our ticketing system for all issues. Remember **do not send your transaction ID in our chat, only in the tickets**. Do not panic, your money is safe. Powerloan will close all ticket within 24 hours.

Our current status:
Total registered user: 15,425
Total BTC deposited: > 51.16 BTC (65.73% of Pre-ICO total)

Powerloan will be successful because of it's strong community. Let's take Powerloan over this milestone to the launch of our platform on 16th June 2018. Powerloan's commitment to all investor, lending and internal exchange will start on that day.

We are still in the final phase of testing with external exchange, announcement should follow once it is completed.

The Powerloan Team
Activity: 146
With so many registered users and deposit made, will all they be able to purchase some tokens on pre ICO before it ends?
Activity: 364
The tokens not sold at the end of the third round will be burned and the recording of internal transaction fees will make the project fair and transparent. Powerloan will not manipulate borrowers. This is a strong advantage of the project to attract the community?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
The ownership reward and attractive bonuses from the loan can be obtained from the personal sculptor,
as well as the referrals posted.
interest earned, can be converted to additional Powl coins that can be at stake in a new micro loan or sold on an internal/external exchange.
many cool options to get profits here! The investments will pay off very soon!
Activity: 118
Making a lottery as a deposit bonus alternative is very smart Cheesy
copper member
Waiting for the tokensale start! Any maximum purchase limits there?
I am also waiting for tokensale.i think no maximum purchase limits.what do you think?

Maximum is 0.25 BTC every 15 minutes.
Activity: 156
A strong community will provide the success to the project. You got it all!
Activity: 392
Powerloan can start as a lending platform. The safety of the loan? The Powerloan Project is a launch pad for many exciting projects through loans. The Powerloan bought the token two months later to help boost the value of the Powerloan. Do I find these two issues unrelated to each other?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
amazingly many people in your community! And it's all before the ICO!
Activity: 123
I bet you can raise almost all your pre ico goal via deposits before the pre ico even starts.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Powerloan, that's the project I want to support! Your referral is my kind of perfect way to get rewards.
Activity: 142
The ICO is starting Wink) How many days it will last?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Total registered user: 14,097
Total BTC deposited: > 46.07 BTC (56.5% of Pre-ICO total)
Congrats, team!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
Activity: 195
You plan more lottery rounds?
Activity: 336
Waiting for the tokensale start! Any maximum purchase limits there?
I am also waiting for tokensale.i think no maximum purchase limits.what do you think?
Activity: 109
Vast majority of ICO today can offer nothing but a scammed promisses. Here we see a different picture. The features are alaready developed, the referrals are paid with real money, and the investors are confident about the returns payments.
Pages:
Jump to: