Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 40. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
when will you charge a bonus for buying coins?
Activity: 114
I estimate about 20 000 community members by the start of ICO, the project is growing very well.
Activity: 164
Can you post any updates about the competition?
Activity: 157
Top 20 ref competitors getting the bonus, it must be a tough race now! With thousands of members in the community you got to work hard to overdo others.
copper member
Activity: 56
Powerloan Pre-ICO starts in 1 hour 18 minutes!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Generous prizes are a mind-blowing tool! VERY effective in terms of atracting new users. But of course all of it wouldn't work without a good idea behind it.
copper member
Powerloan Pre-ICO starts in 6 hour!
Powerloan is the most complete lending platform before ICO! We will keep moving forward for full feature launch of internal exchange and lending on 16th June 2018. This is our commitment.

https://youtu.be/X2hQ7EXsw7Y
copper member
the pre ico will last only 7 days, right? Not long, however the tokens might sold out even faster.

Yes, we expect it to sell out in less than a week.
Activity: 122
the pre ico will last only 7 days, right? Not long, however the tokens might sold out even faster.
Activity: 196
i registered for pre-ico.   I think I will invest in this project. I am quite interested in this project. but I think they need to strengthen their teams a bit.  this is okay as well  but if they are strengthened they will achieve success more quickly

Activity: 109
They are already making it all! The community is huge! And keeps growing over time)
Activity: 231
Actually Powerloan benefits from all the media buzz a lot! Maybe you should make a direct campaign for it?

I think you are pointing to the right spot,  making a direct campaign can be very useful, I think this is very important  for project.

Activity: 164
Actually Powerloan benefits from all the media buzz a lot! Maybe you should make a direct campaign for it?
copper member
Waiting for the tokensale start! Any maximum purchase limits there?
I am also waiting for tokensale.i think no maximum purchase limits.what do you think?

Maximum is 0.25 BTC every 15 minutes.

That is for the whole pre ico or just the first few hours?

whole ICO
Activity: 156
Are you looking for more even more advertisement ways? Looks like you can never get enough of it.
Activity: 135
SOOO many bonuses here, awesome!
Activity: 260
Waiting for the tokensale start! Any maximum purchase limits there?
I am also waiting for tokensale.i think no maximum purchase limits.what do you think?

Maximum is 0.25 BTC every 15 minutes.

That is for the whole pre ico or just the first few hours?
Activity: 25
Announcement

24 hour until Pre-ICO!

We are all excited on the launch of our Pre-ICO Sale.
Make sure you don't miss the sale at $0.50 USD for each POWL token and all purchases are entitled to a 30% Bonus Airdrop after the stage completes.

Talk Powerloan, Eat Powerloan and Sleep Powerloan for the next 24 hour.

Please help Powerloan reach out to more people by building your referrals and sharing about our program on social network, blogs and youtube. You will be rewarded during the tokensale and long term upon lending.

Check out our PTIPA award on pinned message.

During Pre-ICO, please make use of our ticketing system for all issues. Remember **do not send your transaction ID in our chat, only in the tickets**. Do not panic, your money is safe. Powerloan will close all ticket within 24 hours.

Our current status:
Total registered user: 15,425
Total BTC deposited: > 51.16 BTC (65.73% of Pre-ICO total)

Powerloan will be successful because of it's strong community. Let's take Powerloan over this milestone to the launch of our platform on 16th June 2018. Powerloan's commitment to all investor, lending and internal exchange will start on that day.

We are still in the final phase of testing with external exchange, announcement should follow once it is completed.

The Powerloan Team
Thanks for your working hard Smiley
Activity: 131
Doing my best to build a referral net on my own. I want the prize!!
copper member
**20 Hours Until PowerLoan Pre-ICO Starts - Are you ready?**
Please ensure you have some BTC balance in your Powerloan account to purchase POWL token at the lowest price.

**Pre-ICO is only limited to 7 days.**

Remind everyone you know it's today!
Pages:
Jump to: