Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SuchApp – the FIRST 5G Blockchain Enabled Messaging App! - page 3. (Read 16291 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The most promising and safe ICO in 2018!The project Vireo ensures you success!If you want to get new experience and earn money, then this ICO was created for you! Enjoy the result!
Activity: 87
the idea of the project is interesting and fresh. I think this project will be profitable for investors. hopefully for ICO smoothly and many people are interested to participate this project.
Activity: 54
I think this will be a good project and trust reviews for bounty
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This project is taking one steps further from another, utilizing 5G technology when it still not available globally.
That is a brave decision to make, it will give advantage over the others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project provides a messaging application that allows Blockchain 5G. It's perfect with security and speed. Users are expecting this great app. But to do this, the project needs to cooperate with major telecom companies. Specifically?
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Can people from USA join SuchApp ICO? And is KYC required for every amount of investment or only for amounts bigger than x?

Absolutely people from USA can join, HQ is NYC. And lots of info on the investment and our coin can be found in the white paper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/suchapp/Whitepaper-SuchApp+Feb+28.pdf

For more info you can email me: [email protected].

There were lots of questions earlier especially in the previous pages which I would also like to know the answers. But yes, maybe people should just start to email you. The good thing about answering here is that other people can also take a look at it and that can avoid redundancy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This look like SuchApp creating a new wave of Messaging Application that could give and advantage to the user of the app.
They don't just able to use a messaging service, but at the same time they have the possibilities to use the app for another need.
Activity: 154
This is an awesome project , imagine being able to select  and invest in ICO projects based real trusted reviews. This ICO is a must. Good luck
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Good to know that blockchain is really taking advantage of new technology such as 5G  messaging app. It is a collaboration that people need for their day to day transactions and communications routine.
Activity: 56
I would like to use SuchApp . I hope it will support in Bangladesh as well.
Activity: 3
Can people from USA join SuchApp ICO? And is KYC required for every amount of investment or only for amounts bigger than x?

Absolutely people from USA can join, HQ is NYC. And lots of info on the investment and our coin can be found in the white paper: https://s3.amazonaws.com/suchapp/Whitepaper-SuchApp+Feb+28.pdf

For more info you can email me: [email protected].
If it has such great backing why does it look unprofessional and scammy?

https://i.imgur.com/UIZcpHN.png?1

Also, based from the website, the team can put their linkedin profiles to check if they are saying the truth here.
Because if they are backed with these billionaires, they don't need this forum to raise funds.
And also if this is legit, where is your office located?

Hi TimeTeller, Nadya here, a rep for Suchapp and their key social media strategist. Believe it or not, there was a time where I was wary of nearly every crypto/ICO project myself! Now I am "all in," as they say. I can validate that everything described above is the truth; and we are posting on forums because Suchapp is not going to be only for the wealthy, but for everyone. So we want to spread the word of the application and how blockchain will make it even better. At the same time we want to highlight the partnership to provide further validation that investors outside of the crypto space are excited!

Any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Best!
Activity: 1
I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
brand new
Activity: 0
It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.
Activity: 2
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
The new project with revolutionary social media concept that will transform online communications, looks interesting and can later grow well.
Within 4 days ICO will be held, where can I find the bounty program?

Hi there, Nadya here, Suchapp's social media strategist. The Bounty program can be found here: http://win.suchapp.io/2486, however, the ICO is going live on May 25!! Heads up.  Wink
Activity: 39
Seems an interesting project here. I use messaging apps all the time Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Undoubtedly, the application SuchApp will make communication in social networks even more convenient and productive. I think working with the app SuchApp will become easier and more convenient. So many users will use SuchApp!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi Dev,

Could you explain what the exact and the main reason of implementation of blockchain to messaging paltform. As I know Telegram, Facebook messanger and other messangers don't use blockchain, but they are working good. Moreover privacy of telegram messages is great.

Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Do I get it right? you want to do something similar to telegram? Then I have a completely logical question, which concerns the confidentiality of data because now all the special services are trying to take control of them
Pages:
Jump to: