Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SuchApp – the FIRST 5G Blockchain Enabled Messaging App! - page 4. (Read 16291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Ok, project looks promising and it could become big name in Social Media domain due to its invincible features especially 4K Video Calling (I am eagerly waiting for some app with that feature). But what I am really concern here is about how SP Coin will be integrated in the platform and what could be the real use of this token in SuchApp itself. To me successful crypto project is one that truly embrace the use of cryptocurrency in one way or the another. Looking forward to team's answer on my query.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If it has such great backing why does it look unprofessional and scammy?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
any bounty?

Do you have plans to launch an air drop project? It would be interesting.

bounty still ongoing from some weeks. (started a couple of months so far). this is the ICO topic.

@OP when token will be released? the project could be awesome, but without seeing any practically application...it's pretty useless.
There are  task to comply,but there is an end on this promotion Smiley ?
Activity: 112
I think this is a very good project and profitable, platform like this will be needed many people in the future. I hope for good progress and many people are interested to contribute to this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
There is no doubt that social media has become primary needs for most people. And that occurrence is taken by SuchApp to make a social media application that also integrated with blockchain technology.
With it, people don't just playing on social media, but also able to do a transaction of make a saving in it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
new ideas about technology that will be useful in the future, ideas like this will attract many investors to invest in this project, how much total supply of coins and hardcap from the sale of coins?
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
SuchApp is a product with some of the most sizzling features that you are ever going to find, including Best-Of-Class Messaging, Stunning Live 4K Filters, Powerful Marketing Functionality and Blockchain Powered and much more, it’s a stuff that is going to bring revolutionary changes in the industry of Social Media!

it's a nice project. fifth next generation of technology projects will be beautiful. it's a different project. I support it.  I'il follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The project provides the community of the first 5G messaging app. I think the community will be pleased with this project, but there will be more participants in this project as the project expands to other networks outside the 5G network. Communities are not impressed with debit card issuance projects. Therefore, to create a stable and well-developed market, the project must have a special marketing program, the content should have specific figures...
Activity: 59
Reserve Russian, Ukrainian translation.
PM me pls.  Wink
Activity: 1
Social Media with its new concept of the 5G blcokchain. Is this like the project of SocialMediaMarket?
I think it is different with other concepts because it offers the messaging application. We know that nowadays, almost all people are related to the messaging app.
copper member
Activity: 14
Cryptune - Universal POS
Do you have plans to lauch the cards in all countries? Will that be done at one time or over a period?
Activity: 79
If it has such great backing why does it look unprofessional and scammy?

You're saying exactly what I was thinking...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Such messengers just a dime a dozen, but really something good and no, at least I have not found.After the blocking of telegram thought, what would be the messenger to go, so as not particularly want to mess with a VPN. I'll try this messenger, I was very interested in its description.
Activity: 278
Would be Telegram and TON like yours competitors?
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

SuchApp is a 5G Blockchain messing app, can you tell me this can be run on 3G or 4G enabled mobile phones, or only for 5G mobile phones?

Activity: 4
What a project looks nice will take little time to Grow. Is there any Airdrop before the ICO ?
Activity: 154
this new project by bringing revolutionary changes in the social media industry.
its mission is excellent for future customer needs
I am very interested to see the progress and I hope this project is handled by a reliable team
Activity: 184
a project idea awaited by many, hopefully with this exciting idea will invite many investors to invest in coin sales of this project, what is the minimum investment limit at the time of ICO?
Activity: 40
This looks like a very interesting project to me. Keep on the good work !
Activity: 54
This looks like a very interesting project to me. Keep on the good work !
Pages:
Jump to: