Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SuchApp – the FIRST 5G Blockchain Enabled Messaging App! - page 2. (Read 13609 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Sorry, but I can not find your application. It can be tested or not. The roadmap writes that there is a alfa version.
40 million dollars is not too much for a social network?
You can find the link to the application on the official website of this project. you can download and use the original version, which will then be updated.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Look a like good whitepaper, i am watching it
Activity: 382
So the ICO sale finally takes place. Is your ICO got delayed or something?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to build your product on Ethereum blockchain? There are other kind of blockchain faster and cheaper.
What kind of blockchain you are talking about, you would write right away
Activity: 61
Good whitepaper, now waiting for bounty campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good afternoon! Interested in why it is important to use the technology of blocking and smart contracts? Thank you.
Activity: 41
French translation reserved
Activity: 17
Slovakian translation reserved
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
I am not sure about this. 5G is still in development. It wont be for another few years before 5G is going to widely available. Or am i missing something?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
you say this app is in the stage of technical development. i want to ask when is this application ready for use? I think this project is very nice and helpful. Cheesy
Activity: 280
how do you think how many chances you have to gain an audience when there is already a huge amount?
Activity: 38
Is good and promised app.
All people use another app like whasapp and telegram and is good have another applications  than want make the life better. I support this.
Activity: 252
Project is perfect but I have a question, why took you so long to launch it? Its process time is very long to me. Still waiting the application.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
do I understand correctly that the main function is an application for communication. social network? when do you plan to run the alpha version?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I see SuchApp will make social media more than like before where we can do a lot of thing while surfing. Really a dandy idea, I thought there will be many people who love this project.
Activity: 252
Why did you decide to build your product on Ethereum blockchain? There are other kind of blockchain faster and cheaper.
Activity: 56
It is a very interesting idea, but I am really concerned about security and privacy with messaging apps, what is the take of the team on this subject? and do you have an expected timeframe for the release of the app?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Sorry, but I can not find your application. It can be tested or not. The roadmap writes that there is a alfa version.
40 million dollars is not too much for a social network?
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Confidence is not coming.
Pages:
Jump to: