Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SuchApp – the FIRST 5G Blockchain Enabled Messaging App! - page 3. (Read 13609 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Suchapp is project 2018 with good team and roadmap, i will buy some token  Tongue Tongue
its really, the team of this project is pretty good. there are many professionals with a lot of work experience.
Such a team creates trust in the faith in the project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Hello! I'm still a beginner, I do not know much. I want to participate in the project. Where to find the referral code?
Activity: 38
When is running the app?
It works for android and iOS?
I think for iOS could be a problem , because Apple not give permissions for sign the app, but if works, this project will be a good deal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
this is a much-needed community of cryptocurrency, project trust and liveliness of the developer team itself, it would be a very interesting thing to be part of the investor
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
SuchApp has impressed me with the fact that it is at a stage of advanced technical development, in distinguishing from similar projects!
Activity: 406
 There are several similar projects. Not the fact that this platform will become the most popular one. It all depends on the team's work. The staff is quite impressive, having a significant work experience.
Activity: 25
I have lost track of the number of similar projects you have, if I may ask what's your advantage from the others?

good point dude.
Activity: 11
Activity: 44
Filipino translation reserved
Activity: 1
Suchapp is project 2018 with good team and roadmap, i will buy some token  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 43
Do you mean by "the FIRST 5G Blockchain Enabled Messaging App" that you don't have any competitors?
Activity: 87
It looks like this project will be successful, has an interesting concept and good market potential. I think this project is good for investors. hopefully, to progress in ICO smoothly and many investors support this project.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
"now you could have complete control over your assets and digital currency with this fascinating thing called Debit/Gift card"
wow, so impressive and i like it!
by the way what technology will u sue to realize this function.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.
Glad to the advent of the Suchapp project, which uses the power of blockchain to create a complete ecosystem. Now each group administrator can manage his own loyalty program based on our SPS tokens
Activity: 184
I think this project is only less update on tread annnya if only this project can always update I think there will be many people who want to support this project
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I am quite disappointed when i first saw the front graphics and the informative description about the Suchapp and sp i tried to explore and visited the site and all i can say is very great project. The team also made me impressed its all a big guys a complete Team in favorable with the project. Messaging applications has been worldwide use every people uses to send messages and this suchapp puts into the spotlight of bigger potential in the future messagjng technology.
Activity: 378
And I think that's right! You have to develop your own so to speak. Such messengers just a dime a dozen, but really something good and no, at least I have not found. Now I want to try to use our developments. I am sure that the experience will be only positive. Guys, feel free to try something new, especially ours, go far and do not need.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can see the tokens on the dashboard of Suchapp investor portal. Do I have to send it to address or will they be send automatically? It's been a few days since I can see the tokens on the dashboard
brand new
Activity: 0
Where can I find a list of your advisors?
Activity: 280
Decentralized social network on its own blockchain and built-in wallet is one of the best solutions on the market. The Telegram has a serious competitor)
Pages:
Jump to: