Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT| - page 37. (Read 30970 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
The aim of this project is decentralization of waste management... Every domestichousehold  will surely be encourage and motivate to have a clean and green community... hope Swachhcoin introduce here in my country Philippines..
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Activity: 280
Perfect project for the situation of the crypto world as of now. Keep moving forward and make a difference in this market
Activity: 140
Wow this is an inspiring project. It is very rare that a company for the financial market will be a tool in decreasing waste in the world and Ill follow this coins.
Activity: 112
Eye catching project hope for fast development and inplementation of the project the world need this im hoping for your success
You mention that waste will be recycled can you give us example of the recycled product? Thank you and more power to the project.
Based on your roadmap, there are many competitirs your team is about to collide with. But with your efficient and fresh new ideas, I think the project will gonna do just fine.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Decentralization of waste management, it's not easy to think about it if you don't have a lot to do with the industry. Is this a huge market and is it good to decentralize it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is seems a huge project.
I'm very excited to this project.
Following and joined to airdrops and bounties.  😇😘😘😘😘

Good Luck team ..
Hoping this project will success. 😇
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 65
I'm really excited to buy some Swachhcoin, I will reserve my ETH/BTC before the ICO starts. Let support this token and we'll be mooning soon!!
I will support this ico swachhcoin is amazing project i will tell my friends abaut this and i hope for the success of swachhcoin
I like how your team remodeled the system by getting the valuables from the wastes, apart from removing the clutter it can even turn into a business. Good job swachhcoin.
You can get best results having basic tools and coaching advises this is what is going to be provided. I will study this business model deeply but concept is full of potential.
Activity: 141
i am interesting for the project I hope it will succeed.
i am waiting for new update.
I think your project is philantropic according to your vision. Are you guys the first one to use this approach in the crypto world?
Merit: 103
Very good developers to think about this kind of platform. Many investors will surely support this project because of your very nice platform involving waste management. GoodLuck into your team.
The project is very entertaining and colorful in the presentation,thanks to the developers.Translation into other languages ANN is very pleased.A very promising development option at the moment is such a concept
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Which country will this project be launched? Maybe they can be our baseline in order for us to work also the solid waste management here using this platform. We are waiting for the dev team reply on this.
I read about that your team tackles the imminent waste management crisis that our world faces. Do your team already established different sites or places that you will gain or clear the wastes from?
Pages:
Jump to: