Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 2. (Read 5735 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Maybe I do not understand a lot of things, but if people with 19-50 followers are registered in the spreadsheet, how do they consider the stacks? At least that's strange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In the spreadsheet  for the Twitter bounty there are 5300 people. Of these, only 220 are registered in this telegram channel. Why does not the admin limit the number of participants? Why not pay only to those who are registered in telegrams?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looking like scam , they just boosted the price, promised good bounty and then don't pay for 2 weeks and even don't answer here. Moreover the price came down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.

I think Dev should also open a bounty for paid to post or maybe dev should instruct signature campaig participant to post here in Ann thread once a day. So that this thread will also be active.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.
Activity: 208
Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?
Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Thanks for update. I'll join your telegram to know some information about your project. The idea seems pretty good and i want to know about your progress.
Activity: 61
Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?
Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
The price will definitely grow once the product and business is running, the price can really pump when they announce first profit share/ dividends. I think they will come up with a quality service and attract thousands of customers daily.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Where is the link for tokensale/ico? i tried to find but not found, can anyone post that here please.
Activity: 30
If anonymous transactions to the extreme, how to get rid of national policy and government monitoring?
Activity: 42
uhh can someone explain to me why the site is error 404?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
lol why are you so late to make ann thread about your ico ?
I see your ico only 8 days before ico ends with Ether raised: 349.84 :/ its too bad sir , not much people know your project before .
We had some internal communication issues but we're fully up and running now!
Thanks, we hope to raise even more Ether from the community.
when will the ico end ?
The [BOUNTY] Thread is up for anyone who wants to earn some SWP.
Bounty details will be available shortly.
And will all the tokens sent as votes be revenue for your company?

Basically, I'm asking if also 100% of the tokens used to vote will be distributed as dividends.
All Swapcoin tokens used for voting will be returned to their owners after the voting period ends. The voting contract is essentially a temporary escrow account.
Users deposit tokens, select the option(s) they want to vote for, and will have their tokens automatically sent back to them once the voting period ends.

You never loose any of your tokens by voting.
So basically those who hold the most tokens have more power to decide which coins are added.

What is your plan for the voting period? Also, what are your plans in case a coin doesn't have any transaction volume but was voted to be added?
We will publicly discuss and announce the options and start date ahead of time and open the voting period for one week.
We could change the voting period based on user input.

In the very unlikely case that a no volume coin gets more votes then a higher volume coin we would honor the vote to the best of our abilities.

any bounty or aidrop dev ?
when open ico selling ?
how much total suply ?
There will be bounty details tomorrow.
It is open right now!
There is a 150 million total supply cap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
any bounty or aidrop dev ?
when open ico selling ?
how much total suply ?
Pages:
Jump to: