Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SWAY: SkyWay – New Generation of Transport System - page 2. (Read 14564 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
i cant see any tx id of their ICO, it is a trick,  i think they are just saying they have collected this amount of money for them to attract people to give them their money too. but in actual they didnt have that much money in their ICO so i think you should not be tricked by that numbers .

My thoughts are exactly the same with you.
They are just manipulating the numbers. They don't have that much money considering that it has only one director.
You can easily search it.

I don't know how much info do others need that this one has high probability of scamming people.
That's a red flag already. They should be transparent as this project is such a huge and amazing one.

Still, there are gullible people here that believe this crap.
I've posted some snapshots already aside from this, but the skyway team didn't address nor explain their side.
And this one, is just one of those spammers or paid one -  Roll Eyes

Skyway new generation of transport system is very good system i really like this project also i will very impress to join this project really its a great project i think one day this project is success and shine every human.
Skyway ICO project is nice project  i really like this to new generation system  i always support this new generation system  i think one day this project is success and that day people will get more benefit for this project.
Skyway ICO project is the best during this time i will be a lot of earning of all bitcoin people that will do their work properly and they will win always i think may be this project will success one day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It looks like a big, ambitious project. I'm on board

Its already mentioned by many members that this project is more of a scam . try to stay away
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Greetings,

We want to thank once again all those who take part in SkyWay ICO campaign and say that there are still 5 more days to go and we are striving to reach the $100M milestone.
To this end, we met with influential investors from China and Hong Kong, who showed great interest in the company and our developments.

In addition, we want to report that all SWAY tokens will be released between August 10 and August 18 and all bounty program participants will receive them in full.

A little later it will be announced on which exchanges the SWAY token will be traded.

Thank you for staying with us!

They are great news for ico and bounty attendees. I believe that a $ 100m milestone will be reached. good work...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Greetings,

We want to thank once again all those who take part in SkyWay ICO campaign and say that there are still 5 more days to go and we are striving to reach the $100M milestone.
To this end, we met with influential investors from China and Hong Kong, who showed great interest in the company and our developments.

In addition, we want to report that all SWAY tokens will be released between August 10 and August 18 and all bounty program participants will receive them in full.

A little later it will be announced on which exchanges the SWAY token will be traded.

Thank you for staying with us!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
it will be very sad if some newbies like them which write here this comments will invest in this and lose money. I see there is onother topic with this in russian so they are still working in it and dont  surrender ,be carefully.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
It looks like a big, ambitious project. I'm on board
Activity: 420
but all  say it s a scam.

They collected huge amount till now i.e $87,771,627.10 , if they are scam then why people invested that much amount in this project?

There are two possibilities here:
1) People are stupid.
2) These scammers are lying.

I am sure they lying and was trying to fool community. That is why they just ran away.

so if 100 users will write that it s amaizing ,cool project somone new will read it and think, that if all this users say this it somthing means  and maybe  will invest in this and lose all ...

They are signature spammer who don't read in thread just post stupid thing and move on to other thread never believe any project till you do you due diligence yourself.

maybe this is one of signature spammers, made a same post in different day  Cheesy
sorry for bad english

SkyWay New Generation System is very good and nice system i really like and love this project.

SkyWay  New generation of transport system  is very good system i always support this  its a nice project  i really love it also like and follow it
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

They collected huge amount till now i.e $87,771,627.10 , if they are scam then why people invested that much amount in this project?

1) People are stupid.

I am sure they lying and was trying to fool community. That is why they just ran away.

so if 100 users will write that it s amaizing ,cool project somone new will read it and think, that if all this users say this it somthing means  and maybe  will invest in this and lose all ...

They are signature spammer who don't read in thread just post stupid thing and move on to other thread never believe any project till you do you due diligence yourself.
Activity: 420
i dont understand those who says this is an amaizing project or somthing like this so you just write it here or realy invested in this <> or will invest there why you write it?

nope, even they didn't read at all Cheesy they just made a post to another sigcamp's bounty.
sorry my english bad Embarrassed
i dont understand those who says this is an amaizing project or somthing like this so you just write it here or realy invested in this <> or will invest there why you write it?
Activity: 182

1) People are stupid.

This is scam
But who knows how much people invested or maybe there is no any invest.  there is another company with this name ,do you think this can posible ,i think no , i think it s a scam ,i don t know maybe we all are wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

1) People are stupid.
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Attached to the bounty. It's good that the mail also went through the comments. You should always check the project before the participation. Thanks for the information guys.
it s a scam, how somone can think this is good project it cant be true, they copied other company name and started ICO  thinking ,that people are sheeps and will belive them ,so why anyone of them don t write any proof here there are not scam? there is no proofs ...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Why this Skyway ico project like no activity no update in twitter and facebook now. Did some people said this ico scam is true? Or the ico abandon this project like all the people said. Time will prove it all.

Almost all the crypto people that I came across with said that this project scam, better to stay away from the project for now.

Yes I think so like the people said this project scam. But some people also said this project is great I don't know what's wrong with them.
This ico will give $1 million for the bounty program. Do you believe it?? $1 million just for bounty program this is nonsense. Impossible.

Yea, last post on their twitter was on July 11 and now even twitter has marked skywayico.com website as potentially harmful
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Why this Skyway ico project like no activity no update in twitter and facebook now. Did some people said this ico scam is true? Or the ico abandon this project like all the people said. Time will prove it all.

Almost all the crypto people that I came across with said that this project scam, better to stay away from the project for now.

Yes I think so like the people said this project scam. But some people also said this project is great I don't know what's wrong with them.
This ico will give $1 million for the bounty program. Do you believe it?? $1 million just for bounty program this is nonsense. Impossible.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja
This SkyWay project collects money during 8 years or something already,and still didnt start anything.Now they Collect money through ICO too....

This project is Ponzi and Scam.

And where is Yunitsky ?Why he isnt in the list of devs?
Mmm, the projects seems to be huge, I dont know why it needs an coin. Dunno If it is a scam, but this can be sure financied via more common ways, VC banks..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: