Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SWAY: SkyWay – New Generation of Transport System - page 5. (Read 14564 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's just a fake..
Original Skyway hasn't announced ICO.
Greetings,

Thank you very much for your opinion!

SkyWay ICO is officially launched by SkyWay IT Solutions.
Please check our Whitepaper to know more about SkyWay Holding's structure.

Unable to find their eth contract address. Fake numbers on their website. Mods please close this thread.
Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in SkyWay ICO!

After the completion of the ICO, all operations for receiving funds will be closed, and all received investments will be fixed at the current rate of Poloniex.

Further, within 7 days all investors will receive their SWAY tokens taking into account all bonuses and current rates of their invested currencies and tokens. All tokens that will not be sold through this ICO will be burned.

SWAY token will be presented on the largest crypto-exchanges within 1 month after the completion of the ICO.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Mega scam

Unable to find their eth contract address. Fake numbers on their website. Mods please close this thread.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
This ICO is a SCAM!!!

Really)) Dont trust and fun bounty)))
Activity: 11
This ICO is a SCAM!!!

SkyWay project itself is very tangible, real and amazing, just came back from Belarus.
But there's no official ICO happening yet. Someone was well informed because this is planned in few months time but not NOW!!
Got this confirmed by SkyWay management!

Moderators should close this page is you have an ONGOING SCAM here!!!
Activity: 158
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
It's just a fake..
Original Skyway hasn't announced ICO.
Activity: 2
The project is potential, waiting for ico. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 3
This project is good, support it
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

A lot of people here are already blinded by the truth.
It's very clear that the skywayico.com is a fraud one.
And this thread carries that domain name.
How sad that so much people here are very naive and didn't want to see the truth.

They are naive, do not want to read and find out the truth of ico. Or they are stupid because tempted by bounty and bonus.
Let them continue to support this deception, they will regret it. Because regret always comes late
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

A lot of people here are already blinded by the truth.
It's very clear that the skywayico.com is a fraud one.
And this thread carries that domain name.
How sad that so much people here are very naive and didn't want to see the truth.
Activity: 364
Interesting. Why people are throwing money to them if there's still so many questions up?

Is there any place where we can follow the ICO? Bitcoin, ETH addresses?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Breaking news!

SkyWay ICO is reached $50M milestone! Thanks to all investors and bounty participants!

Great boost from China and Japan is just beginning, we look forward to achieve $100M milestone within a few next days.
Hurry up to get your bonus and welcome to our bounty program!

it is all fake. look at those numbers..
Breaking news!

SkyWay ICO is reached $50M milestone! Thanks to all investors and bounty participants!

Great boost from China and Japan is just beginning, we look forward to achieve $100M milestone within a few next days.
Hurry up to get your bonus and welcome to our bounty program!

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
This ICO is scam.
SkyWay do not use crowdsale in cryptoworld. i know it because i am shareholder of real Skyway

do not waste your time and money here.
You all should report to moderator
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Its just too hard to believe this project could be done by ICOs herein the forum. Projects like this had to be on the bidding. Are they going to give financial reports of those who are employed in the ground zero? 
Merit: 250
I am very excited to be joining this project because I think this is a good project, with all the reliable and professional team. and I expect this project will really work and be successful. with many investors who buy this token will lead to investments for the future. hope this actually materializes and successfully Wink
Merit: 262
I think this is good project.
I hope will be success your project.
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
ok this is what i understand, so the team will collaborate this project to the goverment ? right ? what i know the transportation system is operated by goverment
Greetings,

We would like to thank all bounty campaigns participants.
We appreciate your efforts and really feel your help to make our ICO greatest.

$1M bounty should be a good reward for your hard work!
Merit: 251
Why so much FUD against this ico ? Do you guys have any proofs that this is a scam or that this isn't a scam ? I see a lot of argue with scam or non-scam .

https://web.facebook.com/SkyWay.official.page/posts/1356415377803005
https://web.facebook.com/SkyWay.official.page/photos/a.818496758261539.1073741829.811010999010115/1353937731384103/?type=3

Please read to prove that this ico is a fraud
Pages:
Jump to: