Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 10. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I have bought little more to reduce the average cost of my tokens. They have been very active during the highly bearish months. SwissBorg is trying to solve existed issues with their own solutions. Long bearish market covered many heavy potential oriented projects and took them away of eyes. I am sure this will be one of the project people will be talking about they don't know how they missed it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Meet Julien Groselle: SwissBorg’s Senior DevOps Engineer
Julien Groselle has a big smile to match his character. More outgoing than most of his fellow programmers and engineers, it comes as no surprise that he was born and raised in the sunny and animated streets of Marseille. Growing up as a sporty kid and a big fan of OM (Olympique de Marseille) football club, which is more a religion than a sports team, he shares with his hometown’s legendary team both drive and ambition.

https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-julien-groselle-our-senior-devops-engineer-ef83f4680471

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Guys you miss a lot of news here.

Join Swissborg telegram channel - @SwissBorgChat , where admins are almost 24/7 answering questions.

You can also join Swissborg Reddit forum - https://www.reddit.com/r/swissborg , where team members together with chsb holders are sharing news and discussing things. On a top of that, you will be rewarded based on your contribution on Reddit! (10 CHSB per Karma point). You can find more info there.

Stay stafe and really join us - telegram and reddit are most frequently updated.

TheSisa

i've tried, even in the official telegram channel to ask the "big question", but i had no answer yet: which can be a real use case scenario for this token?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Join Swissborg telegram channel - @SwissBorgChat , where admins are almost 24/7 answering questions.

You can also join Swissborg Reddit forum - https://www.reddit.com/r/swissborg , where team members together with chsb holders are sharing news and discussing things. On a top of that, you will be rewarded based on your contribution on Reddit! (10 CHSB per Karma point). You can find more info there.

Stay stafe and really join us - telegram and reddit are most frequently updated.

TheSisa

Kindly share these big news on this forum too because some people are too lazy to follow the all news and updates which are happening on social media channels. This is the main platform for this project from where they kick off this idea.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

TheSisa
SwissBorg China: Developing a strong presence with major media and exchanges

SwissBorg China has been growing tremendously in readership and brand recognition since having partnered with Jinse.com and MyToken. In October, the SwissBorg China team, Ken Yagami and Amber Chook, were invited to host Blockchain Unchained meetups in Shanghai and Beijing. Thanks to the trip, we successfully built media partnerships with China’s three largest blockchain media and kickstarted exchange partnerships with top Chinese crypto exchanges.

Blockchain Unchained Shanghai was successfully held on October 25 at MEWlink, with media coverage on 20 major media platforms. Ken Yagami, Head of Japan and China at SwissBorg, announced the upcoming release of our flagship product, Smart Wallet, to the Chinese blockchain community. In his talk, Ken described how Smart Wallet will fundamentally transform wealth management, and he painted a picture of a very different looking future in which professional investment solutions will be accessible to everyone.

i really would like to know something more.
I read this: "During our trip in Beijing, the SwissBorg China team kickstarted exchange partnerships with major Chinese exchanges: Huobi, 99Ex under OKEx, CoinBene, Bit-Z, and Coineal. We are in ongoing discussions to list the CHSB token on Chinese exchanges in order to access a huge untapped market."

I only know OKEx, but i really hope that this can be a boost for this token.

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
SwissBorg China: Developing a strong presence with major media and exchanges

SwissBorg China has been growing tremendously in readership and brand recognition since having partnered with Jinse.com and MyToken. In October, the SwissBorg China team, Ken Yagami and Amber Chook, were invited to host Blockchain Unchained meetups in Shanghai and Beijing. Thanks to the trip, we successfully built media partnerships with China’s three largest blockchain media and kickstarted exchange partnerships with top Chinese crypto exchanges.

Blockchain Unchained Shanghai was successfully held on October 25 at MEWlink, with media coverage on 20 major media platforms. Ken Yagami, Head of Japan and China at SwissBorg, announced the upcoming release of our flagship product, Smart Wallet, to the Chinese blockchain community. In his talk, Ken described how Smart Wallet will fundamentally transform wealth management, and he painted a picture of a very different looking future in which professional investment solutions will be accessible to everyone.

Activity: 349
SwissBorg ICO Competition Begins!

We take great pride in the success of our SwissBorg ICO, that took place a little less than a year ago, and want to share our experience, expertise and financial support with promising projects on the blockchain. To give a boost to innovative ICOs and help expand the blockchain ecosystem we are launching an ICO Competition to select the best project to host on our ICO platform. https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-ico-competition-begins-2c25f9bef5b
Activity: 84
SwissBorg To Partner With Jinse.com As Content Contributor Accessing 5 Million Chinese Readership
https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-to-partner-with-jinse-com-as-content-contributor-accessing-5-million-chinese-readership-400f9a4ae862
with the existence of new partnerships, hopefully the CHSB token can increase again, indeed today CHSB has decreased 0.32%, and I see the chart has also started to increase,
better you hold your CHSB, i think its good
Last winter I got interested in this project and invested in ICO, but now the price is very low and I'm averaging the price. When the price returns to the initial indicators, I will be in a big plus.

SwissBorg is still hopeful, don't be discouraged, CHSB is up 2% today, and shows a bullrun signal,
indeed the price of bitcoin is still cheap which makes CHSB cheap too
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Cyrus Fazel @Malta Blockchain Summit 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCXUg6Z2FM&feature=youtu.be&a=

Cyrus Fazel, CEO of SwissBorg was one of the speakers at the Malta Blockchain Summit, a melting pot for global influencers in technology, civil society, and innovation. The Summit attracted several thousand delegates and enthusiasts. Cyrus spoke about how to overcome obstacles when launching an ICO, four important points to follow to achieve sustainable success, & shared his vision of the fair and accessible future of finance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Not willing to FUD at all but I talked last week with someone familiar with the project.

Swissborg is burning cash very quickly as they have a big team and sold very few ethers at the top.

Not sure they will be able to deliver what is expected from them...
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
The SwissBorg Crypto Show
Ken Yagami, CEO of SwissBorg Japan and Head of Asia discusses the Cryptocurrency landscape, and the differences between Japanese and Chinese  https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-i8pfn-9cd6c0
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
SwissBorg To Partner With Jinse.com As Content Contributor Accessing 5 Million Chinese Readership
https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-to-partner-with-jinse-com-as-content-contributor-accessing-5-million-chinese-readership-400f9a4ae862
with the existence of new partnerships, hopefully the CHSB token can increase again, indeed today CHSB has decreased 0.32%, and I see the chart has also started to increase,
Last winter I got interested in this project and invested in ICO, but now the price is very low and I'm averaging the price. When the price returns to the initial indicators, I will be in a big plus.
Activity: 532
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Good partnership, we need the Asian market, there are a lot of people interested in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. And with jinse we have a lot of potential customers.
Activity: 588
i won't sell my token for two reason:
1)becouse right now they are almost worthless
2)becouse i don't lose my faith easily.

Anyway, it's really uneasy don't think the worst when i see the price and the lack of news..

These two are good reasons only if the team behind a project are working fine. Now It's not clear what is going on with Swissborg.

well, i had 1000$ in swissborg token, right now i have less than 100$.
Why should i have to sell?
I prefer to wait, and maybe in 2025 i will have back my money Cheesy
it really will be a very long time, hopefully you have enough patience to hold this token. but I advise you not to expect too much, because the price of the CHSB token continues to experience down. and quite difficult to rise
Activity: 630
TOKPIE
i won't sell my token for two reason:
1)becouse right now they are almost worthless
2)becouse i don't lose my faith easily.

Anyway, it's really uneasy don't think the worst when i see the price and the lack of news..

These two are good reasons only if the team behind a project are working fine. Now It's not clear what is going on with Swissborg.

well, i had 1000$ in swissborg token, right now i have less than 100$.
Why should i have to sell?
I prefer to wait, and maybe in 2025 i will have back my money Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: