Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 12. (Read 50688 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
It is long term project and glad to see development in various section is going on. When I purchased CHSB at lot more higher prices I was aware of the status of development. Since the markets are crossing a zone full of shake outs I follow less but still have eye on projects in which I invested. I have reasonable amount of token but again missed to vote using RSB2 tokens.
It is very good that they hold referendums. I took part in both, and I am very glad that I take part in the life of the project. And buy more cheap tokens.

Still, i am holding many coins of the Swiss Borg because we have seen some real development from this team which may take some time to recover the price. So holding will always give good returns in long term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
i went to one of their meetups in Japan and got drunk and called their token a shitcoin, then for the next meetup their "Head of Communications" Alexander Fazel tried to hire security to keep me out but failed cuz they have no authority.... lol

Here is the next meetup https://www.meetup.com/Tokyo-Blockchain-Unchained-Meetup/events/254203868/

will report back here Cheesy

i don't see how this is funny.
if you don't like this project, there are better way to act.

I don't think that call a token a shitcoin is usefull for anybody..
maybe he is one of the investors or CHSB token holders who suffered a lot of losses, so he was disappointed with the Swissborg team. we can see the price of the CHSB token falling free.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i went to one of their meetups in Japan and got drunk and called their token a shitcoin, then for the next meetup their "Head of Communications" Alexander Fazel tried to hire security to keep me out but failed cuz they have no authority.... lol

Here is the next meetup https://www.meetup.com/Tokyo-Blockchain-Unchained-Meetup/events/254203868/

i don't see how this is funny.
if you don't like this project, there are better way to act.

I don't think that call a token a shitcoin is usefull for anybody..
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
After going through one of the social media came to know that on daily basis something was shared with people. I will prefer to wait for next monthly report which will be bi-monthly for August and September to see all the publishes at one place. I don't have enough knowledge about the project at the moment except what I read little bit from comments of people here.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 3

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It is long term project and glad to see development in various section is going on. When I purchased CHSB at lot more higher prices I was aware of the status of development. Since the markets are crossing a zone full of shake outs I follow less but still have eye on projects in which I invested. I have reasonable amount of token but again missed to vote using RSB2 tokens.
It is very good that they hold referendums. I took part in both, and I am very glad that I take part in the life of the project. And buy more cheap tokens.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Switzerland is known for the quality of their financial services, especially when it comes to banks. This project wants to provide that quality but this time they want to focus on the cryptocurrencies in general. They seem like a solid project ready to deliver a fully working and secure platform. The security and transparency is indeed what everyone will most likely expect to get from them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
SwissBorg Japan’s Blockchain Unchained Brand: A Great Success In Tokyo

SwissBorg’s Blockchain Unchained tour in Asia came to our Tokyo headquarters for a most fantastic finale of two meetups, one the regular SwissBorg Japan meetup which is now Largest monthly blockchain meetup in Japan (300 +) and another a meet & greet, that drew close to four hundred community members and crypto enthusiasts. The event on July 25th was co-hosted by WeWork, and the other was private. The theme of the meetups was, “The ICO of Today, ICO of tomorrow.” Joined by top-tier blockchain projects, influencers, and experts speakers (28 +) (NEO, Tezos, VeChain, Telcoin, Cointelegraph, Blockchain industries and more…) SwissBorg’s meetup is now the second largest meetup community in Japan. https://medium.com/@swissborg/swissborg-japans-blockchain-unchained-brand-a-great-success-in-tokyo-9058a872870b

why, why and why i can't see anywhere what is the purpose of this token.

I hoped that i can find something in your link..but no...

i really can't explain this..
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
SwissBorg Japan’s Blockchain Unchained Brand: A Great Success In Tokyo

SwissBorg’s Blockchain Unchained tour in Asia came to our Tokyo headquarters for a most fantastic finale of two meetups, one the regular SwissBorg Japan meetup which is now Largest monthly blockchain meetup in Japan (300 +) and another a meet & greet, that drew close to four hundred community members and crypto enthusiasts. The event on July 25th was co-hosted by WeWork, and the other was private. The theme of the meetups was, “The ICO of Today, ICO of tomorrow.” Joined by top-tier blockchain projects, influencers, and experts speakers (28 +) (NEO, Tezos, VeChain, Telcoin, Cointelegraph, Blockchain industries and more…) SwissBorg’s meetup is now the second largest meetup community in Japan. https://medium.com/@swissborg/swissborg-japans-blockchain-unchained-brand-a-great-success-in-tokyo-9058a872870b
Activity: 3
This project has nothing but marketing  Grin
Activity: 30
No the ICO is another Company with a Team they have nothing todo with Swissborg we only do the ICO for them its like going to a Bank and say he look we like to start a Business can you give us your financial Service we need accounts we need cards  we need a credit and so on
Activity: 48
Massive turnaround compared to the to the white paper - glad to see we can raise USD equi. 50 mm without any clue regarding the business plan - those days are nice !
...ah, and believe me, wealth is a matter of confidence in the traditional world - imho, the proof of concept is totally missed here somehow
Activity: 6
Can anyone give me information about market making bots ? I am working on a project for a client and I need to know about this. Also looking for maker bots.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I see a project from Switzerland, twelve major participants, among them professional investment analysts and fund managers, with more than 90 years of experience from private business to Wall Street.

That sounds great you made a nice analysis this project is under the radar with professional team it has good chance to get nice position in future. I think this is the time to keep hold this token for long time and in future it will worth for it.
anyway if we now sell CHSB token the price has plummeted below the price of ICO, hopefully there is a miracle for this token. I'd rather forget it and see it back later in the year
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Crypto Symposium at Villa Illumina: Building Community & Courage

Cyrus Fazel, Anthony Lesoismier, SwissBorg co-founders, and Antoine Guesry our head of Events, who is organizing the BlockchainUnchained Conference in Geneva in September, attended the Crypto Symposium at Villa Illumina in Mykonos, Greece, from July 15 to 18th. They attended panels, joined workshops, gave talks, made friends and exchanged ideas with like-minded crypto influencers and enthusiasts.

The Illumina Tribe, as the event organizers like to be called, aims to grow community and enable the union of like-minded people working towards a common vision of the future. They organize events that aim to bring people together and expand the minds and hearts of those who are breaking path in this pioneering space.

Cyrus Fazel participated on a panel with influencers Jonathan Teo and Geo Star, about the Evolution of Value. The philosophical, social, and the empirical notions of ‘value’ were explored. How has the definition of value changed because of the changes in the way we transact and interact? How can we value a token, a piece of information, data, or a tribe of people thinking about solutions?

Along with the great panels and talks, the SwissBorg team attended workshops in the beautiful surroundings of Villa Illumina, that included yoga and mental concentration courses. But, with this symposium even more so than others, the biggest benefits were the minds met, connections made, and ideas bounced around.

Among the lessons learned and shared, the two most important were: the value of community and the need for courage. Caring for the community is essential in this space, because if we want to move to a new era of business and wealth management that is more transparent and meritocratic we have to nurture our community and see those who enable our projects as members of our tribe rather than as clients who are ‘other’ to us, as in traditional banking and business.

“To show our commitment to community” Cyrus Fazel explains, “we took the responsible decision to shift from HODL to CODL (Contributing On Dear Life)!” We need, more than ever, to remind ourselves of our disruptive DNA and our significant reliance on the collective efforts and support of our community.

Courage is indispensable because we are breaking new ground, stepping into the unknown, and it is going to be a bumpy ride! We need the courage to persevere. We need not fear mistakes but learn from them, fear is part and parcel of path breaking, without overcoming it we cannot move forward. The Villa Illumina Crypto Conference gave us this clear takeaway: we need to strengthen the bonds of our community and shed our fear of making mistakes in order to turn into reality the future we envision.
https://medium.com/@swissborg/crypto-symposium-at-villa-illumina-building-community-bc459e663a3f
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I found that the promotion of SwissBorg was not optimal, the rate of funding for broadcasting is also much lower than other projects so few investors know it. But with an experienced investor, they always appreciate that because investment projects have the potential to always be more efficient in using capital instead of promoting.

Maybe you are right. Or it is just difficult right now to look for top investing personalities and companies due to unpredictable government treatment on crypto currencies? I still see big potential in crypto in the future though and I am sure many of these companies and investors are just observing closely before they hop in.   
Pages:
Jump to: