Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 37. (Read 50664 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
about the bounty, at the moment you can participate in competitions -
https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-bounty-challenge-n-1-76d1b7d5789d
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
very interesting project.
I hope you have a bounty program.
I would like to join bounty program   Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Did not find the bounty twitter and facebook?

with Bounty what is that silence, nowhere is there any information at all and who does not exactly answer the question about Bounty

I'm also waiting for information and I'm ready to join! if the information appears, place it on the first page, please.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

with Bounty what is that silence, nowhere is there any information at all and who does not exactly answer the question about Bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It seems you already had quite significant upfront development costs. Can you disclose any numbers as to how much has already been poured into the project so far?

Of course the dev of SwissBorg has involved some costs and most notably with lawyers but bear in mind that most of the times we strive to work on a success fee basis. That's the case for the team for example.

Ok because you already made some progress it seems and have been working on this for a while and only now are you going to raise some money, is that right? It's always good to see the tea dedicate itself fully to the success of the project even before big money comes into play.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Can I start investing myself and then switch to AI, then again return to manual control?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello, what is the minimum amount of investment that will be necessary for the use of AI-adviser?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to customize forms which collect information about clients?
Activity: 177
Hello! Where can I find examples of successful projects implemented by your company?
Activity: 1246
Hello, I do not quite understand the presence of two tokens, I'm a Russian-speaking user and I do not understand what token will be bought during the sale on November 21, 2017?
As the CHSB token will be transferred to the CSB token?
Activity: 252
Will investors be able to see clearly the growth or fall trends of the rate of a certain crypto-currency in the charts or diagrams?

Absolutely, we are currently designing a client cabinet
And what about the introduction of distribution of booklets with this information via e-mail?
Activity: 392
Will experienced traders who works on Forex switch their "engines" in the way that your platform becomes available for them, too?

When we will release the trading exchange, yes.
How soon are you planning to implement this feature into your platform?
Activity: 322
Do you plan to produce a small video course in order to popularize your own ideas and the platform?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello. Will I be able to use biometric scanning technology to improve the security of my own funds?
Activity: 294
Will KYC be obligatory if you want to purchase tokens?
Activity: 336
Hello, I read that you are planning to create an academy that studies the technology of Swarm Intelligence. Who can enter it?
Activity: 406
Why didn’t you describe the period of cold storage of tokens? Is this option considered at all?
Activity: 252
Hello. Do you plan to implement additional measures to protect the data inside the blockchain of your platform?
Activity: 350
Hello. Are you going to develop your own chat bots from scratch, or will you hire a third-party company to create them?
Pages:
Jump to: