Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 39. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you plan to implement the full automation of consulting activities, or will SwissBorg users always have live advisers?

as our name suggest, we believe in the Cyborg approach: mix human and machine
Activity: 112
Will social networks activity be taken into account to select potential investments? By what principle will this algorithm work?

We do not have dev such algorithm for instance but it's not excluded in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do banks have to implement special protocols (or gateways) in order to start cooperating with your platform?
Activity: 378
Hello. How are you going to optimize the overall cost ratio of smart mandates?

Activity: 252
Tell me please, what commission will be charged for exchanging BTC or ETH to younger crypto-currencies?
Activity: 392
Hello, I'm wondering, will there be special discounts for those ones who exchange SwissBorg tokens on your exchange.
You’re going to enter the secondary market. How will liquidity be demonstrated?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Интepecнoe пpeдлoжeниe - пoкa пoнaблюдaeм, нe coвceм пoнятнo чтo пo bounty пpoгpaммe twitter и facebook
я тoжe ждy bounty пpoгpaммy))) пpoeкт интepecный. xoтeлocь бы пoлyчить мoнeтки.

я cлышaл чтo нeкoтopыe люди дeлaют peтвиты в Twitter и Facebook c oфициaльнoй cтpaницы c xэштeгaми и тaк кaк бayнти кoмпaния oфициaльнo нe зaпyщeннa, coxpaняют вce ccылки нa peтвиты, чтo бы в дaльнeйшeм пpeдocтaвить oтчeты.
xoтя этoгo мoжeт нe cлyчитьcя, ктo eгo знaeт.
Activity: 153
SwissBorg is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/swissborg/
Activity: 84
Hi there! What is the minimum contribution? What currencies you accept? Thanks!
Hello. Will the extent to which smart contract is protected differ depending on its value?
Activity: 406
Can I use two different crypto-currencies within the same smart mandate?
Activity: 336
Hello. Is it possible to issue micro-loans in crypto-currency using SwissBorg?
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Switzerland is always one step ahead all other countries when we talk about money management. I will watch this project as it might have some great potential.

Activity: 266
I live in South Korea. Are there any restrictions on taking part in ICO for citizens of my country?
Activity: 280
Hello. I would like to know whether it is possible to implement a payment mechanism for SwissBorg tokens into my on-line store.
Will investors be able to see clearly the growth or fall trends of the rate of a certain crypto-currency in the charts or diagrams?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I just posted our review of this ICO here - https://blockonomi.com/swissborg-ico/
Will I be offered to invest in tokens of the projects that are at the ICO stage?
Activity: 308
Do you plan to implement the full automation of consulting activities, or will SwissBorg users always have live advisers?
Pages:
Jump to: