Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 28. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey fellows!
You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the idea.

First of all our tokens give an excellent discount when traders of our stock exchange and also it will be great investment in this type of crypto currency and we will support its price and growth in the future.
We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.

We really don't know what will happen because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and this is why it is hard to make speculations. We will only it when the time will come after all things will be finished and we get some guarantee because their team were doing the best they could to make their token increased its value.

True, that is why the best thing we do is wait for the result of this project. I can say that we can predict what will happen in the future but not totally 100% it will happen. It is just predicting our own through monitor it daily on the progress that the project have.

Our team is set up to begin an aggressive advertising campaign of the telluria exchange project. We started strong bounty company of our ICO and our exchange platform. Also we will support our traders with good discounts and increase volumes of trades. And we have many other methods of attracting a large number of traders So in this case we will reach the profit from the beginning of the second month for sure.
It seems of this business will be better in the near future!
Good plan, impeccable project, wise results.  Good luck all!

Thanks for the nice feedback and good opinion about us!
We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive

At first we place our tokens at our exchange but in the future we will consider plans for placement on other exchanges.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, team! I expect this ICO will be successful. Unprejudiced job, irreproachable job, engaging idea!
Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?

We have enough funds to start our exchange. We don´thave the soft cap and we don´t need to reach the hard cap for it. We are interested in increasing value of our TELA-token to achieve all our goals from the roadmap, but our priority goal now is the trading platform. It will definitely start soon

So, it means those people that will support the project can already be guaranteed that they are supporting a great project because the team already have enough funds to start the exchange? So it also means that the ICO as of these moment are just an additional funds?

Even if developers told us about their enough funds, still it's better to see more actions than only words. So I am still looking forward for them to officially announced listing sites of telluria in different good exchange sites.
The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has vwry big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLRIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.

I am exited to know what is the  result of the ICO sale stage? Did they reach their minimum cap? When will I'm gonna see this project on coinmarketcap or any plans to work with big exchanges?

We haven't min cap from the start. And yes, with the help of ICO we will start our marketing company immediately after the crowdsale finished.
It's a crypto exchange is very good.
Very nice website, consistent job.  Good luck.

Thank you for your opinion! Your feedback is very important to us!
Activity: 11
The business seems pretty budding. Plausible project, riveting design, impeccably results!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How much was collected at this point in time? Is it planned to suspend the fees? Or will the team bcdet collect as much as possible?
10m TELA or 3137 ETH have been collected in today. What fees are you talking about? Please clarify more your question.
Activity: 308
How much was collected at this point in time? Is it planned to suspend the fees? Or will the team bcdet collect as much as possible?
Activity: 560
Yes, it is nearly impossible to become expensive as the users were usually using their favorite trading platform, but let them take their own decision as if they think it is a good decision to not to list on an external platform.
Unfortunately, it's not up to us how and when to start trading the team to developers. How this will all happen to us is also not known. Who knows what the latest news about the project?
Telluria proffessional team is maintaining a checklist for all the activities and they have a planned tracker to reach out their goals. We require to join in their official social channels to get more new updates and actively communicate by raising our queries and get immediate solutions.
Yes, indeed. They usually give news and updates to their social media because this method was a great strategy as of now since social medias is usually used by anyone.
Activity: 28
I wish this business go up well and ideally.
Riveting vision, cognizant website, spotless vision!
Activity: 294
Unfortunately, it's not up to us how and when to start trading the team to developers. How this will all happen to us is also not known. Who knows what the latest news about the project?
Telluria proffessional team is maintaining a checklist for all the activities and they have a planned tracker to reach out their goals. We require to join in their official social channels to get more new updates and actively communicate by raising our queries and get immediate solutions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.

Our token raised in price becasue of our politics. It is raised by 1% each day until the ICO ends!

Well, I know that quite few exchange ICOs were very successful at the beginning before they launch their services. But for me it is very strange that you raise the token price 1% daily; what is the main reason behind it?
Raising the token price 1% daily is really incredible however it shows the dev team strong involvement even at the monitoring to all the build and release activities they keenly monitor every operation along with the market to successfully achieve reaching their agenda.
Activity: 18
Hello, fellows.
I hope that the idea will perform all that has been estimated!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Telluria has thier own trading platform bud and thats what this thread is all about, telluria coins will increase its valie someday since they have created a good roadmap for this project.

Nowadays, more projects are created and when it comes to a trading platform, they exclusively make their token only available at their own exchange. And I think this maybe effective especially about the value of their token.

Our token raised in price becasue of our politics. It is raised by 1% each day until the ICO ends!

Well, I know that quite few exchange ICOs were very successful at the beginning before they launch their services. But for me it is very strange that you raise the token price 1% daily; what is the main reason behind it?
Activity: 378
I keep observing Telluria for a long time to now, and how much money is raised as of now? Do the team can make it at the first post by weekly report? I really hope everyone can know more exactly about Telluria ICO progress.
Also this question interests. I would be very grateful if the administrators will see this question and will respond to it more openly and understandably for each new user. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 504
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Telluria team is actively communication in their official platform with the participants and immediately bringing solutions for all the queries of the investors without any delay.
Is a good thing for team to keep active i hope they provide info on their current token sale like how far they have reached in the amount collected and also other platform development form
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

The ICO is still running until 07/02/2018.
You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Our company is registrated in Austria, that´s why we chose the local url.

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

They're probably using the technicality that the majority of Austria is german speaking so they mean that "german" is the language of the people not the nationality
Most of the people think it is a German project and based in Germany but by knowing its a Austria based one it's a bit new to me. Was their not much funds with the project to buy a TLD domain? Or their is some other reason behind it? As a good domain is always necessary for better marketing and attracting more people towards the project.

For some private reasons we need the Telluria name but all TLD domains was already owned. So it's the only reason why we choose doman .at as the easiest to remember.
Ok. That seems to be a good choice as the name Telluria to be displayed on the website is more important in attracting people. I think your project has a good concept behind it and looks much promising. Your product is also ready which is another reason why you would attract many numbers of investors to the project. I hope good luck for the future of this project.
There is already a wish to look as the project will look and to try to use it. Whether there will be a test version of the platform, it is a question to the team of developers.
Pages:
Jump to: