Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 32. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is the team enough experience to organize the work of this project? I would like to know exactly what to do kikie-either conclusions
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?
Not a bad thing to be sold the token very early.It will help them to finish the ICO & very early coin will come in the market.but the matter is that does the members give their effort?

For sure we give our effort. We do our best to attract the public attention, that´s why we are activ on the different social-media channels
The only think that is praiseable is the team effort.you people are more active in all the social media than other project.but we want to hear good news very soon
They are providing enough on their media so basically they have a potential to launch just timing and then ico result at the end of the day will determine their success rate
I hope your sentences will become reality with Telluria. Honestly, i have appreciate about the effort of Telluria team when they do a lot working for building trusted at the huge community like now.
Telluria has captured much attention of the investors towards the project and it also has the potential to become a very successful project in the future. They have also build 95% of their product which is a great approach to a successful future. I think they will also get a great community support from here.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I expect good luck for the plan.
Really good job, classy website, plausible business.
Activity: 434
Just want to ask why does Hans-Peter Hülsebusch, your Financial adviser, doesn't have any direct links to his LinkedIn? he's one of the two team members who doesn't have that one, the rest have it, maybe you might need to update that information.
Well, you show a good point, actually the transparency of team at linkedin is needed for any project, hope have the explantion soon.
Activity: 19
The idea seems quite budding. A rather interesting vision, assured activity, spotless plan.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Guys, I have a question. How do you think project will start in next month?? 10 mln tokens sold of 150 mln, is it good for normal start?
Not a bad thing to be sold the token very early.It will help them to finish the ICO & very early coin will come in the market.but the matter is that does the members give their effort?

For sure we give our effort. We do our best to attract the public attention, that´s why we are activ on the different social-media channels
The only think that is praiseable is the team effort.you people are more active in all the social media than other project.but we want to hear good news very soon
They are providing enough on their media so basically they have a potential to launch just timing and then ico result at the end of the day will determine their success rate

An active and serious team members can really make this project successful, also the dedications and care for the members will also make them more popular and the trust ratings will continue to increase. Hope telluria will never stop this positive attitude.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

I hope your sentences will become reality with Telluria. Honestly, i have appreciate about the effort of Telluria team when they do a lot working for building trusted at the huge community like now.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

The ICO is still running until 07/02/2018.
You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Our company is registrated in Austria, that´s why we chose the local url.

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

They're probably using the technicality that the majority of Austria is german speaking so they mean that "german" is the language of the people not the nationality
Most of the people think it is a German project and based in Germany but by knowing its a Austria based one it's a bit new to me. Was their not much funds with the project to buy a TLD domain? Or their is some other reason behind it? As a good domain is always necessary for better marketing and attracting more people towards the project.

I dont think that people really interested on domain names. The most important thing is the product itself and if it will be really have a good performance after being released. The common problem by most projects like this is %95 fails, because they can not deliver the product.
Activity: 14
The business will be useful! Engaging logo, believable plan.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

The activity on social networks still means nothing, there are much serious things which are responsible for success of the project, namely real consumer demand and whether the team will be able to justify with the platform this product.
Activity: 13
It is a crypto interchange is very good! Flawless plan, absorbing website!  Good luck all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think they must add more to the information contained and shared on the project to the users as partially transparency is a important quality of a good project.
Activity: 378
Good evening, everybody. I'm very interested in what exactly will present this project and what will the team do? Since German quality has always been different from all other manufacturers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
I'd like to ask on how the ico is going on? What is the status are they reach the hard cap or not yet? I see this project is very interesting so that I just asking few question before I invest.

You can find latest information on our official website https://telluria.at/ or you can join us on Telegram https://t.me/telluriachat.
I just wanted to know about your domain. May I know why did you choose a local domain instead of tld?

Then shouldn't the title be "austrian" reliability since like german implies that the project is based in Germany and not Austria (which is what your website says)

They're probably using the technicality that the majority of Austria is german speaking so they mean that "german" is the language of the people not the nationality
Most of the people think it is a German project and based in Germany but by knowing its a Austria based one it's a bit new to me. Was their not much funds with the project to buy a TLD domain? Or their is some other reason behind it? As a good domain is always necessary for better marketing and attracting more people towards the project.
Activity: 182

Activity: 8
It is really interesting business! Very great activity, clear-cut approach.  Good luck team!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 378
Your project is very powerful, and I found the necessary information about the developers, except that where it says where before they did projects.
I saw the same thing with you the project is very impressive and attractive. The team  is very active and dedicated they answer all inquiries and questions of the people around the thread.  I really appreciate how they give importance to their investors and supporters. Hope they will continue the good work.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you are mostly about the developers, because communication with the participants is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: