Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 42. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
TELLURIA has the lowest commission on the auction - the interest rate of the commission for the transaction is only 0.15%!

Which I think is pretty typical commisions for trading, there are other exchanges that only charge 0,1% for trading fees when they are undergoing a promo.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
TELLURIA has the lowest commission on the auction - the interest rate of the commission for the transaction is only 0.15%!

This is one the features of telluria by making the less transaction it will potentially attract more members and also investors to join use telluria platform.
Yeah people are most concerned about fees and stuff rather than anything else, its good that they are able to provide such low fees for the people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

This is one the features of telluria by making the less transaction it will potentially attract more members and also investors to join use telluria platform.
Thats realy a great deal for us traders bud, its nice that they created thier project not to profit from us but to help us achieve our dreams.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 196
if Marketplace telluria works, whether I can deposit real money like USD / EUR or maybe especially for currencies in Asian countries to buy another coin in the marketplace

For me it will be helpful for cash out and store my asset, for example during crash when price starts bleeding I always look for coin to put all my asset in it instead of tether because I can't trust tether, but with having option convert into real dollar would be great things.

Their platforms are a hassle free transaction between the consumers and buyers. Are there any plans of working with 3rd party banks?

exchange same coin between two people two peer to peer solution already exist on some other platform, but when it comes exchange different coins you always need to pay fee on any platform.
Telluria is entirely unique comparing to the other similar platforms where it's aims are based on high quality of 95% ready product so there can be more chance for success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
if Marketplace telluria works, whether I can deposit real money like USD / EUR or maybe especially for currencies in Asian countries to buy another coin in the marketplace

For me it will be helpful for cash out and store my asset, for example during crash when price starts bleeding I always look for coin to put all my asset in it instead of tether because I can't trust tether, but with having option convert into real dollar would be great things.

Their platforms are a hassle free transaction between the consumers and buyers. Are there any plans of working with 3rd party banks?

exchange same coin between two people two peer to peer solution already exist on some other platform, but when it comes exchange different coins you always need to pay fee on any platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I guess they are going to accept token / coin listings at first for free. I just recommend to open a telegram support group as far as beta version is active.
Do you meaning Telluria platform only accept coin which have listing at other exchange? I really need more clearly.
Merit: 11
Telluria project team is very good because they provide any question, information actively with their participation. They are working very well for the project. i think project will be successful
I completely agree with what you say about Telluria. Actually actively is one of important factors make project be more trusted.
They are even actively considering all the investors questions as their responsibility and giving them solution with out any delay this make building the bridge of trust for every investor today.
Activity: 92
I guess they are going to accept token / coin listings at first for free. I just recommend to open a telegram support group as far as beta version is active.
Activity: 196
Telluria project team is very good because they provide any question, information actively with their participation. They are working very well for the project. i think project will be successful
I completely agree with what you say about Telluria. Actually actively is one of important factors make project be more trusted.
Activity: 238
i hope this going to be that without any changes later when the platform have more users it seems like an attractive commission but lets hope its not a promo thing
It is expectected in every platform starting up with a lesser commission and when all the possibilities are met we can expect the targets to an extreme extent.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i hope this going to be that without any changes later when the platform have more users it seems like an attractive commission but lets hope its not a promo thing
Activity: 182
It's good that the team is active and responsive, this helps in gaining users trust and in getting more followers
The fact that the team has very scrupulously approached a question of the choice of people in support of the project is felt, topicstarter always answers as fast as possible (as the forum allows) and is developed, is strict on a subject, it is pleasant to watch it and if someone has for the first time come into this thread, then most likely it, will find answers to the questions interesting him at once.
About what auction there is a speech, it isn't absolutely clear for me. Do you mean ICO collecting? Or an interest rate on transaction in network when sending tokens from one address on another?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It can be possible because of lack of features what will differ them from others.Here ideas are the same as other platform.Members should work on the development
Activity: 574
It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token

If you do this ICO because you think it is a good opportunity to raise funds, this is really a big red flag. You can not make just an ICO to provide coin / token traders good discounts ...  Roll Eyes

It´s not the only purpose of our ICO. If you look at our roadmap, you will find some ambitious goals we have. Thea are pretty cost-intensive and the ICO is (as we said) the best opportunity to raise the existing funds and to attract additional investors
Activity: 210
It is interesting that there is no soft cap. On the one hand, this is good, but why do you then raise funds if you already start your project?
It is very simple. The sum is necessary for example to raise safety of work with a platform. But it is better to answer only administrators
I think if they didnt hit the hardcap they wont resume with the project so lets all cross our fingers that they succeed on thier ico.

We don´t have the soft cap because we will start our exchange in any case. For sure we would like to raise our funds, but we have enough investments to start the project. It´s not necessary for us to achieve the hard cap to start the exchange

sorry but I can not catch you.  If you already have enough funds to develope and start your project, why do you need an ICO?  This is also interesting that you do not have softcap, so that everything whay you raise in funds, you do not need to give it back ... for me this is a red flag.

We are interested in the ICO because it´s one more good opportunity to raise the funds. Besides, it´s a good supportive feature for our future users. We will provide very good discounts for the holders of our token

If you do this ICO because you think it is a good opportunity to raise funds, this is really a big red flag. You can not make just an ICO to provide coin / token traders good discounts ...  Roll Eyes

It´s not the only purpose of our ICO. If you look at our roadmap, you will find some ambitious goals we have. Thea are pretty cost-intensive and the ICO is (as we said) the best opportunity to raise the existing funds and to attract additional investors

He didn't fully read the ANN I guess, well that is good to know that the team really have a vision in making this project into a reality. The community is expecting the ICO will be successful.
Activity: 140

If you do this ICO because you think it is a good opportunity to raise funds, this is really a big red flag. You can not make just an ICO to provide coin / token traders good discounts ...  Roll Eyes

It's good that the team is active and responsive, this helps in gaining users trust and in getting more followers
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: