Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 55. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Is it true that US citizens cannot participate? Seems I read about it somewhere here

US citizens are not allowed to participate.
Are they only the ones who are not allowed here? Or other people from other country can't join too? Hope you respond as soon as possible admin. Also, what's the main reason why US Citizens can't participate?
I dont understand why some other countries are restricted to participate in the ico. Are there any guidelines that they are following?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I’m really stoked by seeing the activeness of the team on the forum, its a great sign and I hope the team continuous to do so. It will really help make a better impression on investors.
It is all the goal Telluria set and their active teams is highly focussing on the every steps for the tasks assigned to easily achieve success in every small area and ultimately achieve success.
Achieveing in small small area,will become big after the end.They are really focusing what they have to earn & what they want.so keep it up & make you people's dream come true
Telluria is making its name in crypto market. The team members working so hard to have simple success. The team is fucosing on their jobs and do better to achieve their project goals and plans. Hope Telluria community will increase its members and specialy the number of investors to fund the project.

Hopefully it would  be successfully launched  so soon because the team are working so hard just to satisfied and impress the investors in some aspects to be able to invest in this project.
I believe every launch has been successful as they are dedicated and hard workers, this makes large investors and users satisfied.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Tell me, can I find out what is the current price of your token? and what currency do you accept for purchase? will there be more bonuses?
At this stage of sale of tokens, the price is 0.16 of dollars for 1 unit of Telluria. The price will increase in all future stages therefore purchase should be made better earlier who is interested in this project.

With the teams constant hardwork, theres definitely a chance for growth of the token. I see that a lot of tokens have already been sold.

That's right, there have been many sold and we hope that it continues to run
Activity: 238
Tell me, can I find out what is the current price of your token? and what currency do you accept for purchase? will there be more bonuses?
At this stage of sale of tokens, the price is 0.16 of dollars for 1 unit of Telluria. The price will increase in all future stages therefore purchase should be made better earlier who is interested in this project.

With the teams constant hardwork, theres definitely a chance for growth of the token. I see that a lot of tokens have already been sold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
this is a good project for all participate and investor. The investor has the opportunity to earn good profit by investing in this project. everyone join and invest this project and gets rewards

This project is very good and interesting,  the developer focuses more on the process of transactions. In here the investors can earn profit and rewards by joining bounty campaign. Bounty campaign helps a lot most especially in making the project to be known more,  that is why having it is a great move to do.
Activity: 266
So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?

Crytocurrency exchange build to be work globally and everywhere, So it does matter in which country the team belongs, however, because TELLURIA  is going to offer trading crypto with fiat, having licence form those different area is necessary. The period between getting licence in Asia and Europe is only month.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
this is a good project for all participate and investor. The investor has the opportunity to earn good profit by investing in this project. everyone join and invest this project and gets rewards

How much profit could I earn on this platform?
That depends on how much we can invest and once Telluria successfully meet the targets and market trends also supports then we can gain more.
Activity: 532
When the team is going to participate somewhere? Conference, meetop etc, private investors or putting it better - whales urgently needed even here,  in such great project like this on

So far we have not thought about it yet. But we will certainly consider that

Well, I am hoping that they can have those activities so that more and more will get to know about the project and who knows some private investors will be glad to support the platform. There are a lot of advantages when joining conference so even though it takes some budget to spend but in return it has the probability to be supported by some interested investors.
Activity: 182
Activity: 84
Will your tokens appear on your exchange immediately after launch? That is before the end of ICO?
Activity: 152

How much profit could I earn on this platform?

The answer is on their page https://telluria.at/. They only accept ETH. And the price per token is 0.000270270 ETH
What do you do to prevent prices from falling?
is the KYC procedure mandatory for buying tokens?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How can I ensure all of your advisirs are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?

You can ask them in Linkedin, on our official website You will find the links to their Linkedin profiles.

They provide guidance and mentorship, and can assist us in many things such as:
Creating our go-to-market strategy
Structuring our token sale
Formulating a financial plan
Ensuring legal compliance
Etc.
Activity: 294
So according to the roadmap,the licence will be first issued in Asia then in Europe ,even if the project being German?
They follow all the legal procedures and get proper approvals to proceed forward in successfully executing the operations with out leading ant impact and more forward as promised in the roadmap and white papers.
I appreciate your answer,I also think that it take different duration of time to get the legal work done in different locations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think that this project is very good for investors, because they are people engaged in business and it will be profitable for them to invest here.

Thank you for your opinion, we are glad that you like the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A reliable team, and I think that this is one of the main chips of the project, I think that many investors pay attention with which country the team

It's a europian company so I am expecting that the support and patrons of this project will be huge. I will look into this project and if they have bounty campaign I will surely join.

Thank you very much! You are welcome to join our bounty campaign. All the terms you can find on the following link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
good for sharing atleast is good to know we can join the bounty time to get rewarded with some telluria
Pages:
Jump to: