Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 81. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How do you secure the investments of crowdsale participants?
The big investor on this project , dev please confirm this https://etherscan.io/token/0xf44d4c05c1e27fcfebf108ffc2e64de6384f9e1f .
this is  smartcontract TELLURIA or not ?
I'am to many people have whales transaction , number one token holder is 150 ETH for invest this project.

Correct, thats our contract. Please note that you need to whitelist your wallet at first, otherwise your transaction will be rejected.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
The big investor on this project , dev please confirm this https://etherscan.io/token/0xf44d4c05c1e27fcfebf108ffc2e64de6384f9e1f .
this is  smartcontract TELLURIA or not ?
I'am to many people have whales transaction , number one token holder is 150 ETH for invest this project.
I liked the very user-friendly and intuitive interface TELLURIAN! The platform also impresses with low fees for transactions, and most importantly there is a ready-made working product!

We are pleased to hear that, thank you for your positive feedback
Activity: 152
What unique features ur project has?Like smth special?By the way what is the min contribution?
Will you have masternodes? And how many tokens are needed to buy one? If it exists surely..

We do not have masternodes at the moment. If in the future we begin to support it we will inform about that.
Activity: 70
How do you see the distant future of your company? Perhaps it will be a corporation with a lot of developers and employees? Or are you aiming to move a formed team?
i like this project, but investing on ico that price grows and gives to much bonus is very risky. i'll be watching this

while you are watching, the price will only rise Wink
do ICO participants require KYC to contribute?

KYC - no, whitelist - yes
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will you have masternodes? And how many tokens are needed to buy one? If it exists surely..
How do you see the distant future of your company? Perhaps it will be a corporation with a lot of developers and employees? Or are you aiming to move a formed team?

In the near future we are obtaining PSP license in Asia and E-Money licenses in Europe, USA and Asia. So we will have to grow our business.
Activity: 81
i like this project, but investing on ico that price grows and gives to much bonus is very risky. i'll be watching this
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
do ICO participants require KYC to contribute?
I hope token will be listed on exchanges while bullish market. Then it will rise in price immidiately after the listing

We hope the same
Activity: 152
I hope token will be listed on exchanges while bullish market. Then it will rise in price immidiately after the listing
Which ICO trackers are you listed in?

We are listed in the most popular ICO trackers
Do you need any kind of licence?

We have all enough permissions in Europe also we will obtain PSP license in Asia at July 2018, obtaining E-Money license in Europe - August 2018 and in 2019 we will obtain E-Money license in the USA and Asia.
How do I get updates about the status of a project?

We will post it here also at our telegram channel and twitter account.
Pages:
Jump to: