Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 84. (Read 37846 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
What does 95% READY PRODUCT mean? Since you have completed 95% of the work, why do you still need ICO? If your ICO fails, will you start your project on schedule?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Are u guys planning to cash out funds after ico end?U know it is very important due to such massive dump on the market. The reaching hard cap in USD is barely possible now

150.000.000 of tokens will be distributed throughout the ICO. All unsold tokens after the end of the crowdsale will be burned.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
How big % will i get for reffering ppl?Is ur ref campaign is already live?Thx in advance for the answer
Activity: 152
The most important condition for the success of the project is the team. What experience do successful team members have? )))

The most important thing is for TELLURIA team to understand where it is necessary to direct its efforts to move towards the goal. And it did not waste resources in vain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Are u guys planning to cash out funds after ico end?U know it is very important due to such massive dump on the market. The reaching hard cap in USD is barely possible now
what will happend with unsold tokes? will they be burned? and for what you will keep 50% tokens from total supply?

150.000.000 of tokens will be distributed throughout the ICO. All unsold tokens after the end of the crowdsale will be burned.
Activity: 70
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
what will happend with unsold tokes? will they be burned? and for what you will keep 50% tokens from total supply?
I looked through ur website and noticed u have advisors. But there is a moment i dont really understand. How they could help u? What exactly they gonna do?

They provide guidance and mentorship, and can assist us in many things such as:

Creating our go-to-market strategy
Structuring our token sale
Formulating a financial plan
Ensuring legal compliance
Etc.

I think it's worth keeping a token for a long time or immediately selling it. Does the company have a road map for 5 years or more? )))

That depends if you are a trader or holder. You can sell anytime you want but basically, long time holders benefit from it if a project did well.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
I looked through ur website and noticed u have advisors. But there is a moment i dont really understand. How they could help u? What exactly they gonna do?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think it's worth keeping a token for a long time or immediately selling it. Does the company have a road map for 5 years or more? )))
Do you have escrow agent? Or will you?

We work in this direction
How tokens are secured in your wallet?

As the platform develops, Telluria analysts will conduct detailed analyses of new assets, study new ICOs, and weed out scams, adding only the most prospective and liquid assets to the platform. This will significantly broaden the capabilities of users and protect them from scammers.
Activity: 84
Do you have escrow agent? Or will you?
Activity: 114
How tokens are secured in your wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: