Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Tap Project - PARTICIPATION REWARDS PROGRAM! HUGE REWARDS! - page 2. (Read 7797 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
is this the ico and the bounty thread combined ? why didin't u opened them separatly , i'm not sure if the mods will let you post here the bounties Sad however the idea is not bad at all , cheers.

Hey cis,

Here is our official thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicothe-tap-project-multi-platformin-game-currency-pays-to-play-1978576

We have used this mainly to faciliate our bounty related questions and our main thread hosts all updates for the project as well
Activity: 210
is this the ico and the bounty thread combined ? why didin't u opened them separatly , i'm not sure if the mods will let you post here the bounties Sad however the idea is not bad at all , cheers.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
IS the bounty campaign closed? Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
dev when distribution token bounty hunter ?

same question!
should we send our wallet here or DM, If so which wallet? ETH?

Manager: I am sharing on Facebook and Twitter every day, but on the spreadsheet is showing the complete stakes, could you fix it please?  Also when this project ends? I think it ended already? no new content on social media.

Send you updates here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8bx35_aVVM_bnFIoZrB4CArhEFAkT5OaFCe86H2-r9WN_VA/viewform
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

same question!
should we send our wallet here or DM, If so which wallet? ETH?

Manager: I am sharing on Facebook and Twitter every day, but on the spreadsheet is showing the complete stakes, could you fix it please?  Also when this project ends? I think it ended already? no new content on social media.
Activity: 392
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Join to this project!
Hey Tap Community, the Table is constantly being updated, however if you notice that you are missing points somewhere please fill out this form , https://goo.gl/forms/9OeD1dxNrYNQn3Do1 (also listed on the first spreadsheet page on the rewards sheet). Once filled out we will be able to track all inquiries faster and be able to change them.Thanks everyone Smiley
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hi Tap Community! Here is the Tap Program Rewards sheet, please use the search  function (ctrl+f) to find your name/username/handle/facebook name or anything that has been used during the initial sign up sheet. You will a total amount of TAP (TTT) in the far most column. This sheet is updated constantly but if there is something that is missing please be patient and check later. If it is still missing after a few days please use the inquiry submission form (in the first sheet). Thank you.

Link---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPl0luG9PgmJVxM830USH91Puw2oUjFW5JVFUSSc05g/edit#gid=180281065

Thanks Dev, it's great to know our progress. I'll do my best to help project grow more and more  Cheesy
Hi Tap Community! Here is the Tap Program Rewards sheet, please use the search  function (ctrl+f) to find your name/username/handle/facebook name or anything that has been used during the initial sign up sheet. You will a total amount of TAP (TTT) in the far most column. This sheet is updated constantly but if there is something that is missing please be patient and check later. If it is still missing after a few days please use the inquiry submission form (in the first sheet). Thank you.

Link---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPl0luG9PgmJVxM830USH91Puw2oUjFW5JVFUSSc05g/edit#gid=180281065
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Sorry I ask again what many have asked, but where is spreadsheet? It's good to know about our progress. For example, i participate in the twitter campaign and the limit will be 5000 tokens, i don't know if I did more or less, anyway when it will be released?

And i've read the message about being ready in a few days. I just want a more objective answer ...  Wink
Hi guys! Any updates on the pre-sale?

The presale terms are coming pretty close to being solidified, expect an announcement within the next couple of weeks

Woot woot! Soooooooo very excited to hear.

can I join with this project

Do you want to join the rewards or contribute to the project?

The presale terms are coming pretty close to being solidified, expect an announcement within the next couple of weeks
Activity: 546
Merit: 120

can I join with this project

first thank you for your support of #tapcoin. Please continue to support as your efforts are being tallied at this moment. We are auditing the last month to ensure the stats are correct prior to release.
^^^^

<----this?

#tapcoin <----I don't get it?  What do you mean be sure to use "#tapcoin" in the bitcointalk posts?  Can somebody explain here how to use #tapcoin in a post please? Should the post be signed with #tapcoin or what?  I think I may be missing something here, or am I just a little slow when it comes to the hashtag's significance on bitcointalk?

Confused?

Hey CJMoles,

Using #tapcoin allows us to advance filter the bitcoin talk threads and find posts much easier Smiley. Its simple, just use the #tapcoin in your thread and we will find you, and no , your not slow sometimes things are not as clear. Thanks for the question!

Do you see the "#tapcoin" to the left under my profile information? That should qualify right? That was the easiest way for me to include it in all of my posts without having too much more information to go by ---> I believe it was a fairly effective technique to bring attention to the project.

Hey cjmoles,

We definitely see the #tapcoin , it looks great! We will be able to track your posts as well when it is used, in bitcoin talk

Hi Tap Project,

Do we need to create new threads or just post on existing threads?

Any particular BTCTalk forum areas to post in? Like "> Alternate Cryptocurrencies"?

What is the TTT rate per post for Full Members?

THANK YOU!
dude u must be more professional.

Hi S.Naka,

Is their a post you are specifically referring to?
Activity: 183
HUDI
dude u must be more professional.
Pages:
Jump to: