Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Tap Project - PARTICIPATION REWARDS PROGRAM! HUGE REWARDS! - page 4. (Read 7797 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
there is no spreadsheet yet ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
please provide spreadsheet for ensuring participation in bounties. i am supporting #tapcoin in all channels or media. so want to be ensured about that. and good luck....
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
awesome, welcome and we will have some spreadsheets out for everyone to see in the near future. We will have some big upcoming announcements soon, get ready for some social media posts soon.

Rory

"Near future" can you be more specific on dates?
Also please tell when the spreadsheet will be available, we need to track our progress.
Activity: 294
wow, their thread is buzzing with all these rumors about foreign investors talking with the dev team, i really hope that they don't decide to stop the ICO, or let any VC group takeover. they should let users own a share of the company in their tokens, come on
Activity: 344
is this thread dead ?

Is there any spreadsheet that we can see our status? i'm participating in twitter campaign.

I agree with you. If we participate to sign bounty campaign we can to look our name in the spreadsheet to ensure our status
Activity: 98
is this thread dead ?

Is there any spreadsheet that we can see our status? i'm participating in twitter campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
#tapcoin <----I don't get it?  What do you mean be sure to use "#tapcoin" in the bitcointalk posts?  Can somebody explain here how to use #tapcoin in a post please? Should the post be signed with #tapcoin or what?  I think I may be missing something here, or am I just a little slow when it comes to the hashtag on bitcoin talk?
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
Hey Tap Project!

Has this bounty campaign started?

When should we start to post?

This looks awesome! I cannot wait.

You are free to start participating as soon as you can. We are continuing to launch forward with the Tap Project and can't wait
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I joined facebook and twitter campaign
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey All,

Im finally signed up!!  Was supposed to do this last week, but had a hell of a lot on.

I am here now.  Great Idea and I will be supporting this in my Top 10 Newbies going forward.

Shoutout to Rory for the heads up. Cool

I gave two Twitter users for participation is that OK?  Also I think forgot to add the one for here (BitCoin Talk), in my excitment.

Good work guys...keep it up!!
Activity: 146
awesome, welcome and we will have some spreadsheets out for everyone to see in the near future. We will have some big upcoming announcements soon, get ready for some social media posts soon.

Rory
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
joined to sosial media campaign
Activity: 221
I joined facebook and twitter campaign. Thanks! Does retweets count in this bounty program or only self tweets?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey Tap Project!

Has this bounty campaign started?

When should we start to post?

This looks awesome! I cannot wait.

Activity: 25
joined on facebook and twitter campaign
Activity: 29
good project...was joined
success dev Wink
Activity: 97
was joined twitter campign
success
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Where i can see my progress in twitter campaign? Is there an spreadsheet for this? I'd like to know how much Tap coins i'll earn.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: