Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform - page 24. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this project but is still have many questions. I want to know why this exchange is special. What it makes unified exchange better than other platforms?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
That's right, they developed their own token. It is through which the platform will provide social functions and opportunities. It's just complicated enough, but if you try to figure it out, it becomes unbelievably interesting!
Activity: 196
I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Unified Society is creating a new exchange system that leverages the capabilities of social networks to unify, communicate, and validate information, much like the blockchain has done with financial transactions. UXT and the Unified Exchange will do this through an innovative social reward system, creating avenues of interaction between traders and users which will provide the information and social aspect lacking in the current marketplace.
Activity: 350
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
Activity: 350

Activity: 266
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
Activity: 364

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Activity: 266

Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: