Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform - page 28. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
Luckily, fees won’t be very high. Developers announced that there will be 0.5% fee for any deal. Thus, there will be different discounts in special occasion, or even 0% fees.
Wow. It sounds great. What about the list of currencies? Is it decided what currencies will be used on Unified Exchange? I would be so happy to see it is ready. 
Unfortunately, it is still developing now. I guess developers will make an announcement very soon. Anyway, I am sure that most popular currencies like BTC, ETH and others will be definitely listed.
Very nice. I understand that this project will have its own currency too? What you can tell about it? When public sales will be started? I am really interested in this project.
If I got it right public sales will be started June 1st. Currency is called UXT. 1 UXT valued at $0.50. This price will be available for 15 days till the starts of 2nd stage.
Activity: 280
Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
Luckily, fees won’t be very high. Developers announced that there will be 0.5% fee for any deal. Thus, there will be different discounts in special occasion, or even 0% fees.
Wow. It sounds great. What about the list of currencies? Is it decided what currencies will be used on Unified Exchange? I would be so happy to see it is ready. 
Unfortunately, it is still developing now. I guess developers will make an announcement very soon. Anyway, I am sure that most popular currencies like BTC, ETH and others will be definitely listed.
Very nice. I understand that this project will have its own currency too? What you can tell about it? When public sales will be started? I am really interested in this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
very clear and neat arrangement of activities to see the roadmap of this project, I see a certainty about the exchange that will be used, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target and the product will be launched soon
Activity: 420
So what do we have? The next crypto exchange, right? I would really like to understand what exactly is the peculiarity of this exchange and how they can surprise their users.
And why the crypto-exchange should be something to surprise? There are many exchanges on the market and each one has its own characteristics and is popular with different categories of users.
Yes, I agree, but in order to attract users and collect a certain community around them, it is necessary to present a solution that will interest a large number of people. Does this project provide this?
Well, it seems to me that yes. Moreover, the team offers a very interesting solution, which I have not seen before on the market. I will be interested to see how this will evolve in the future.
What kind of feature are you talking about? Do you mean that the team wants to unify the variety of coins and allow users to more easily manage their funds?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. The key feature of this platform is another, they want to unite cryptonyms and social networks together.
That is, they want to include social components in the characteristics of coins? That is, to introduce some social parameters that will somehow interact with the coin in the market, do I understand correctly?
If I understood correctly, then so. This will help to understand more the bargaining point and have more knowledge for decision-making. Also, many other advantages will be available, in contrast to competitors.
It is very interesting to see how this project will develop. And at what stage is this project at the moment? Is he already completely ready?
Yes, as far as I know. Details can find out for yourself by going to the project website. There will also be a link to the github with the source code of the coin, you can check it. Good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
So what do we have? The next crypto exchange, right? I would really like to understand what exactly is the peculiarity of this exchange and how they can surprise their users.
And why the crypto-exchange should be something to surprise? There are many exchanges on the market and each one has its own characteristics and is popular with different categories of users.
Yes, I agree, but in order to attract users and collect a certain community around them, it is necessary to present a solution that will interest a large number of people. Does this project provide this?
Well, it seems to me that yes. Moreover, the team offers a very interesting solution, which I have not seen before on the market. I will be interested to see how this will evolve in the future.
What kind of feature are you talking about? Do you mean that the team wants to unify the variety of coins and allow users to more easily manage their funds?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. The key feature of this platform is another, they want to unite cryptonyms and social networks together.
That is, they want to include social components in the characteristics of coins? That is, to introduce some social parameters that will somehow interact with the coin in the market, do I understand correctly?
If I understood correctly, then so. This will help to understand more the bargaining point and have more knowledge for decision-making. Also, many other advantages will be available, in contrast to competitors.
It is very interesting to see how this project will develop. And at what stage is this project at the moment? Is he already completely ready?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
interesting projects with some items developed including promotional programs using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? is there a restriction of bounty participants?
Activity: 182
The project is appealing for investors. I consider that it should become very prosperous among customers.
Pages:
Jump to: