Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 47. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Nvm, they use only ETH and BTC
There was a guy who said they support USD
Yeah but I checked the whole post, it was stated that "only ETH and BTC is accepted".
I dunno where he got that information
Maybe you are wrong, Im pretty shure he checked the offical site
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah but I checked the whole post, it was stated that "only ETH and BTC is accepted".
I dunno where he got that information
Activity: 700
Activity: 196
Activity: 476
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Can you guarantee that this is a trustworthy ICO ?
Sure I`ve invested myself a long time ago and I have 0 regrets
Can you proove it ?
You can check reddit if there is any concerns, I havent seen any people that told me this is a scam
Think about it, there might be spambots on other forums
Oh, now I get it. Well, if you have concerns you can check the whole thread there are no spambots
15 November, devs were talking about yesterday, just check the f**ing thread, why do you have to ask me everything ?
Do you see any other people around ?
I told you about the project, if you have basic questions... these are already answered by the devs
Thank you I`ll check later
Activity: 230
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Can you proove it ?
You can check reddit if there is any concerns, I havent seen any people that told me this is a scam
Oh, now I get it. Well, if you have concerns you can check the whole thread there are no spambots
15 November, devs were talking about yesterday, just check the f**ing thread, why do you have to ask me everything ?
I told you about the project, if you have basic questions... these are already answered by the devs
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Well thx for the info, I guess I`ll find when the time is right
It is better to fund in a pre-ico stage that way you can minimize the chance of losing money
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Well thx for the info, I guess I`ll find when the time is right
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
That is the point I was checking other forums and I havent seen any bad information about the service
That is a messed up logic dude
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
That is the point I was checking other forums and I havent seen any bad information about the service
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Looks like scam to me
Looks like scam to me
Pages:
Jump to: