Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 50. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What about the publicity of this project? if any articles about them or publications?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Well, which tools will this platform include?
Well, for example, such as an internal wallet, convenient tools for traders, all necessary measures of protection, legal support, etc.
And this all will work within the framework of some application? Or how? On what platforms is it planned to release a software product?
Applications for all popular platforms will be released. Both for personal computers and for mobile devices. The web version will work as well.
Are there currently any beta versions or developments?
As far as I know, at the moment there. Beta testing will be later
Are the beta test dates already known? When will the platform be launched?
The approximate time frame for all tests and starts is summer-autumn 2018
Activity: 336
Well, for example, such as an internal wallet, convenient tools for traders, all necessary measures of protection, legal support, etc.
And this all will work within the framework of some application? Or how? On what platforms is it planned to release a software product?
Applications for all popular platforms will be released. Both for personal computers and for mobile devices. The web version will work as well.
Are the beta test dates already known? When will the platform be launched?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
But I'm still wondering how the investor will be able to choose the fund or trader he needs?
The system will include a rating system, thanks to them the user will be able to choose the suitable option for himself.  Smiley
But how will this system work? How will smaller funds compete with large ones?
For this, the rating system is introduced, so that, regardless of its capitalization, the funds are equal. But I can not now say exactly what criteria this rating will be formed, I do not know this information
It is interesting to know the details of this issue
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
How will the TBX tokens be used? Will they be traded on external exchanges?
If I'm not mistaken, then no. Token will not be traded on external exchanges.
Then for what purposes will this token be used?
This token will be used only within the framework of this platform, it will provide access to various functions of the platform, and a certain part should be included in the fund's capitalization.
What do you mean about capitalization? Can you tell more detail?
Each fund to operate on the Tokenbox platform should include the capitalization of 5% of TBX tokens.
What is it for? What's the point?
And what if, due to certain changes in the market, the percentage of my tokens will fall below 5%?
This ensures the stable operation of the funds and provides them with access to the functions of the platform. If the number of tokens falls below 5%, then funds can not accept investments until they replenish the balance of TBX tokens
That is, the package of the fund should always include 5% of the tokens, understood. Can I buy them and how? Huh
Of course you can, inside the platform. Easily  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
But I'm still wondering how the investor will be able to choose the fund or trader he needs?
The system will include a rating system, thanks to them the user will be able to choose the suitable option for himself.  Smiley
For this, the rating system is introduced, so that, regardless of its capitalization, the funds are equal. But I can not now say exactly what criteria this rating will be formed, I do not know this information
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
This token will be used only within the framework of this platform, it will provide access to various functions of the platform, and a certain part should be included in the fund's capitalization.
Each fund to operate on the Tokenbox platform should include the capitalization of 5% of TBX tokens.
And what if, due to certain changes in the market, the percentage of my tokens will fall below 5%?
This ensures the stable operation of the funds and provides them with access to the functions of the platform. If the number of tokens falls below 5%, then funds can not accept investments until they replenish the balance of TBX tokens
That is, the package of the fund should always include 5% of the tokens, understood. Can I buy them and how? Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
That's what I'm talking about. What new can this platform give? Especially in the market there are many analogues, like Tokenbox is going to compete with them?
Pages:
Jump to: