Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 60. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have a couple of questions in terms of the legal aspects of this project Huh
Which aspects?
If I create a foundation based on the tokenbox platform, then the loan is the copyright of this fund? Behind me as the creator, or behind the tokenbox, since this fund is located on its site?
I think that all the rights to authorship, etc. will belong to you as the creator. It seems to me that so
I just do not quite understand the legal aspects of this issue. The developers say that the funds will be part of the internal structure of the tokenbox, but will be managed by third-party developers
So what?
What's wrong?
It looks like all rights to ownership remain for the tokenbox, and not for the founder. very illegible description turned out.
In legal matters I am not strong, I can not say anything on this issue Undecided
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Which aspects?
If I create a foundation based on the tokenbox platform, then the loan is the copyright of this fund? Behind me as the creator, or behind the tokenbox, since this fund is located on its site?
I think that all the rights to authorship, etc. will belong to you as the creator. It seems to me that so
I just do not quite understand the legal aspects of this issue. The developers say that the funds will be part of the internal structure of the tokenbox, but will be managed by third-party developers
So what?
What's wrong?
It looks like all rights to ownership remain for the tokenbox, and not for the founder. very illegible description turned out.
Which aspects?
So what?
What's wrong?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
Which aspects?
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
The period of operation of the fund is not limited in time!  Smiley
And what about the licenses? Legal documents? will it be necessary to somehow extend it or how?
I do not know, I have not seen any information about this Roll Eyes
It's just a very important point, but there is no information on this Huh
As far as I know, the tokenbox will provide full legal support to all of its funds and traders, you do not have to worry. Wink
Yes exactly.
This is one and the advantages of this platform!
This is very good, I like this approach! Smiley
Merit: 100
Well, if I create a fund based on the Tokenbox platform, will this fund have an activated validity period?
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
And what about the licenses? Legal documents? will it be necessary to somehow extend it or how?
As far as I know, the tokenbox will provide full legal support to all of its funds and traders, you do not have to worry. Wink
Yes exactly.
This is one and the advantages of this platform!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
You are wrong!
Of course it will be.
Activity: 196
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
But a lot of small and medium changes are making crypto world real
Are you thinking that this kind of dream will happen?
Sure. And my prediction is about 8-10 years
And you don't believe, huh?
For me crypto is the fast way to upgrade my fiat capital
Are you successful of that?
If almost 400% of this is success, my answer will be yes
And tokenbox ecosystem will help you to get more!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
If almost 400% of this is success, my answer will be yes
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: