Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 61. (Read 61977 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
But a lot of small and medium changes are making crypto world real
Are you thinking that this kind of dream will happen?
Sure. And my prediction is about 8-10 years
And you don't believe, huh?
For me crypto is the fast way to upgrade my fiat capital
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
And you don't believe, huh?
And what will be clear on the ICO start? Cheesy
How interested other investors are..
I have my own statistic about investments. About the second week, which is "in the second week is always the lowest fees"
hmm, what is the number of projects for this stats?
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
ok, I get it. Thanks for sharing. I will follow this and trace it by my own
It is not a scary thing that in the 2nd week fees are low
so why??
Personally, I prefer fewer tokens and a higher price. At least there is room for maneuvers.
For pump, just the price is usually lower. Ideally for 3-5 thousand satosh. Then as soon as the price goes up the price is accelerated like Steam. All immediately want to buy if they see that tens of percent in +. Another thing is that less money more risk will fail.
Thanks, mates. I'm getting more skilled with your shared knowledge
Did you already invested in some ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have my own statistic about investments. About the second week, which is "in the second week is always the lowest fees"
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Personally, I prefer fewer tokens and a higher price. At least there is room for maneuvers.
For pump, just the price is usually lower. Ideally for 3-5 thousand satosh. Then as soon as the price goes up the price is accelerated like Steam. All immediately want to buy if they see that tens of percent in +. Another thing is that less money more risk will fail.
Thanks, mates. I'm getting more skilled with your shared knowledge
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will this management be decentralized? For besides the security informed in the ANN the trend and be decentralized.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
The Tokenbox ranked by ICOrating agency

The Tokenbox platform, whose ICO is planned for November 14th, was given a “Stable+”, high-quality assets rating category. Top analysts of cryptomarket recommend to buy TBX tokens for long-term portfolios.

The ICOrating agency also noted that The Token Fund, a successful tokenized cryptofund created by the same team, is one of the advantages of the project.
Clear marketing strategy, team of high-end marketing professionals, social media success are named among other advantages.
Portfolio managers considering to start a cryptobusiness are recommended to look into the project, as the reserve fund would be established and the money would be invested in the funds established on the platform, then distribited among 10 of them.

https://coinidol.com/the-tokenbox-ranked-by-icorating-agency/

Between 7 and 10 ICOs
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: