Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 91. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
The project seems to look really cool, I like the concept. Can someone tell me when its better to fund ?

That depends entirely on yourself.
I usually wait to see what a coin is doing on the exchanges.
But if you really want to (stake) or get a discount on the purchase.
Then as soon as possible. But then you can still be deceived.
Because if the value for any reason decline's like crazy, it could be that you see half or more of your investment vaporize.
On the other hand, if you wait to purchase any coin and you see that the value goes up.
Than the purchase you are thinking about also gets more expensive in that way. 
Although I'm not a professional, it is my experience that a coin will first fall before rising again this is probably due to sharks selling there assets.
Which then results in a dump and most crypto's do not survives this.
Unless the community is stable enough, than the coin recovers and stabilizes again.
But that lies with the community that has been attracted during the development of the Coin / Token.
Whatever choice you make, please realize that you are responsible for the choice you make and no one else.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed?
Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed?
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
14 November, devs were talking about yesterday, just check the f**ing thread, why do you have to ask me everything ?
You don't have to respond to him that rude, you can simple NOT answering his question(s) better than replying that way.

We're here in BTC to help each other, some people are brand new to cryptocurrencies & ICOs, if you want to help them kindly you do that, otherwise no one forced you to help them out or answering their inquires.

Amen to that bro.
Activity: 644
The project seems to look really cool, I like the concept. Can someone tell me when its better to fund ?
It was discussed and hour ago, (pre-ico if you are 2 lase 2 scroll)
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
14 November, devs were talking about yesterday, just check the f**ing thread, why do you have to ask me everything ?
You don't have to respond to him that rude, you can simple NOT answering his question(s) better than replying that way.

We're here in BTC to help each other, some people are brand new to cryptocurrencies & ICOs, if you want to help them kindly you do that, otherwise no one forced you to help them out or answering their inquires.
Welp, I guess you are right. I can be in a bad mood sometimes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Activity: 462
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Can you guarantee that this is a trustworthy ICO ?
Sure I`ve invested myself a long time ago and I have 0 regrets
Can you proove it ?
You can check reddit if there is any concerns, I havent seen any people that told me this is a scam
That is the point I was checking other forums and I havent seen any bad information about the service
That is a messed up logic dude
Think about it, there might be spambots on other forums
Oh, now I get it. Well, if you have concerns you can check the whole thread there are no spambots
Well thx for the info, I guess I`ll find when the time is right
It is better to fund in a pre-ico stage that way you can minimize the chance of losing money
So when the ICO stage starts ?
Do you see any other people around ?
I told you about the project, if you have basic questions... these are already answered by the devs
Thank you I`ll check later
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Can you proove it ?
You can check reddit if there is any concerns, I havent seen any people that told me this is a scam
That is the point I was checking other forums and I havent seen any bad information about the service
Oh, now I get it. Well, if you have concerns you can check the whole thread there are no spambots
It is better to fund in a pre-ico stage that way you can minimize the chance of losing money
I told you about the project, if you have basic questions... these are already answered by the devs
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Looks like scam to me
Can you proove it ?
Pages:
Jump to: