Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 92. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Can you guarantee that this is a trustworthy ICO ?
Sure I`ve invested myself a long time ago and I have 0 regrets
Can you proove it ?
Activity: 182
Looks like scam to me
When buying tokens from a trustworthy ICO you will usually get a bounty or bonus, meaning that there is slim to no chances that you will loose money immediately after the ICO when trading starts. There you have it you can get a bounty if you are going to invest
Sure I`ve invested myself a long time ago and I have 0 regrets
Looks like scam to me
Looks like scam to me
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How is the sale going lately, how do we get informed how much have been raised so far? The website doesn't show any information.

The main phase of selling tokens has not yet begun. Once ICO starts, we'll keep you posted

When is the ICO start?

14 November
what is the main dis of decentralized trade system?

The absence of a single center means that there is no vulnerability, for example, to a terrorist attack. Simply put, a decentralized trading system will work as long as there is at least one device on the network
Activity: 267
How is the sale going lately, how do we get informed how much have been raised so far? The website doesn't show any information.

The main phase of selling tokens has not yet begun. Once ICO starts, we'll keep you posted

When is the ICO start?
Decentralized blockchain tokens are being traded on very centralized exchanges. Essentially it’s a contradiction in terms, that manifests itself in these exchanges being hacked all the time.
You just can’t trust a centralized service with your decentralized tokens
that's right
Bitcoin and other crypto is a perfect thing to steal, transactions are non-reversible, transfers are hard to trace

Here you make a big mistake. Systems with a high level of protection simply can not be hacked. For our part, we offer a maximum of precautions in this regard. As for the crypto-exchange markets - here we can not guarantee anything

Activity: 238
I like the terms of tokensale trading TBX for 1$ is extremely useful
I have the same thought. I wonder if there are some discounts for tokens like on spectiv or other projects
Activity: 294
I like the terms of tokensale trading TBX for 1$ is extremely useful
The project has nice visuals and stuff, but what do you think about the concept ?
It is a great ecosystem, i think the project will become platinum a year later
decentralized trading is good but there is a problem with blockchain latency
I think the devs, were talking about it before and this is not a real problem anymore
It does sounds good but I guess what just have to wait for the service to work normally
Activity: 230
The project has nice visuals and stuff, but what do you think about the concept ?
I think the devs, were talking about it before and this is not a real problem anymore
Activity: 230
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I have read that it can handle the trading volume of the NASDAQ, while settling orders the second you submit them.
is that info right?
can't remember exactly the source of that post. sorry
I think we should wait the devs answer about this
Decentralization gives tokenbox robustness against failure. When a centralized exchange is compromised, millions of dollars and thousands of users are impacted all at once. In a decentralized system, any attack or failure impacts only a single user and their funds
Activity: 378
I have read that it can handle the trading volume of the NASDAQ, while settling orders the second you submit them.
is that info right?
can't remember exactly the source of that post. sorry
Pages:
Jump to: